drjuice

May 31, 2017
You can try unpack the game using , open the program and drag and drop the game exe on it, wait for it to finish and use the executable (Game.exe) from the folder %DEFAULT FOLDER% which you can rename however you want.
It's probably just his computer, I get a bit of slowdown sometimes running both packed and unpacked versions. Definitely still worth a try, though!

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well, looks like somehow my Carol quest got reset, the next Monday I got the chance to do the report again. Weird.

It did show me a new bug though. During the first time you are at Carol's house, and she runs to the bathroom. She magically reappears in her room ready to mess around. I talked to the new Carol and it's the usual home menu. If you go to the bathroom no one is there, but the dialogue happens as it should and the scenes all play fine. It's probably a bug due to now having Carol available in her place for sex.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
This update has yet another bug.

The Quest for richard and aunt Maggie is bugged now. Even if you complete it the next day you go to her home it will repeat itself again even if you completed it. Then when you fail it goes straight to a black screen you can't get out of.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Oddly enough out of all the women in the game I want to see her Ahegeo face more than anyone's else's. Plus the way she reacted when she saw what Nadine did I can tell she will be fun when her time comes.

Though from what we have so far there are several characters I am willing to bet are on the Fuck list.

Beth (the video of Tom and her mom fucking)
Daisy (Her attitude changed the moment she saw your dick as well as some other things)
Tyna (Despite being Rachel's best friend I know her time is coming as well)
Sandra (still content with her to be claimed)

Heck I am willing to bet almost every hot female character in this will be on the fuck list one way or another.
Dunno why but i freakin' love Laura,maybe because she's like her mother,big tits and cute face,i wanna see her ahegao face more than Amy or any other character in the game

Sep 2, 2017
Can someone help me? I just completed Jet quest (v.1.0) and I want to continue...But I dont know how to trigger next quest..I found only Richard´s quest but I dont know where my aunt live...(found only her work)...thx

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone help me? I just completed Jet quest (v.1.0) and I want to continue...But I dont know how to trigger next quest..I found only Richard´s quest but I dont know where my aunt live...(found only her work)...thx
If you already did Sara's quest too well you're done with the quests in this version,if you're not then go to school and talk with Morgan at the entrance of the school

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Dunno why but i freakin' love Laura,maybe because she's like her mother,big tits and cute face,i wanna see her ahegao face more than Amy or any other character in the game
The reason why I want to see Amy's more than Laura's (I like Laura too) Is the soul purpose that unlike Laura Amy is a total bitch to you. Besides with Laura the finger anal scene is shows you her Ahegao scene. In fact out of all the females in the house now that I think about only Amy hasn't shown an Ahegao face.

(Maria's interactive sex game)
(Sarah's Interactive sex game)
(Laura's bathroom finger anal)
(Amy nothing at this point)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
The reason why I want to see Amy's more than Laura's (I like Laura too) Is the soul purpose that unlike Laura Amy is a total bitch to you. Besides with Laura the finger anal scene is shows you her Ahegao scene. In fact out of all the females in the house now that I think about only Amy hasn't shown an Ahegao face.

(Maria's interactive sex game)
(Sarah's Interactive sex game)
(Laura's bathroom finger anal)
(Amy nothing at this point)
And a bitch like Amy need to be punished

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm unable to find the thief and start the stealth lesson help!!!!!!!
In order to find the thief for the lessons you need to do the following.

1) Completed Maria's first mission and have a copy of her room key
2) Try to look at maria and fail.

From there when you go to school the next morning the thief will steal your money and run off. After this you need to go to east town in the even or dawning (any earlier and she won't show) and go to the most south east point in east town (an alley) and you will find her.

As for the stealth lessons after you speak to the thief she will ask you to find packages (25 in all) and for everyone you bring her she will give you a stealth lesson. The packages themselves are scattered all over town, and certain packages can only be gotten during a specific time of the day.

Reactions: Giulio46

longnhan789

May 26, 2017
it's appear to be a bug when i do delivery the Vam (Nadine Quest) ?????
i play the mini game but it's stop in the middle of the game :((((
one more thing, i'm unable to start Amy quest but allready passed 40 days :(((
heart broken

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
How far to completion is the game? I want to wait for this game, because is one of my favourite game, but i want to play the latest and full version, fixed from all bugs.

Sep 2, 2017
If you already did Sara's quest too well you're done with the quests in this version,if you're not then go to school and talk with Morgan at the entrance of the school
I know...i found Morgan...and he said Richard has card...I found Richard on 2nd floor and visit him at his home..but that I dont know how to continue...dont know where to find my aunt

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I know...i found Morgan...and he said Richard has card...I found Richard on 2nd floor and visit him at his home..but that I dont know how to continue...dont know where to find my aunt
The Aunt is at the door to the left of Richard door. (first door from left to right as you face that small building)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes