Jocko Johnson

Jun 15, 2017
The dialogue in this game is so damn funny. Thanks for posting it. Only a few minutes in and I can't stop laughing. The fight with Christian was great -- "I'll blow your balls off!" Hope it stays this good throughout.

Shemsu

Jul 1, 2017
I tried searching the thread, and may have missed it but. the new 1.0 fixed/extras mega link in the main op the file has a password on it, anyone know what it is?

Sarah321

Aug 12, 2017
I tried searching the thread, and may have missed it but. the new 1.0 fixed/extras mega link in the main op the file has a password on it, anyone know what it is?
Hi,

the post #3937 (page 197) from pindosxxxl worked fine for me and without a password.

Reactions: Krull

oldcatz

Apr 7, 2017
I cant do sarah quest. I got a card from Richard then went to aunt house but when I talked to her she didn't go to toilet. The conversation just ended then I appeared in front of her house. Anyone can help me please?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I cant do sarah quest. I got a card from Richard then went to aunt house but when I talked to her she didn't go to toilet. The conversation just ended then I appeared in front of her house. Anyone can help me please?
That's a bug , you were supposed to get the card after you did the quest part with aunt and returned , but you get the card by just talking first time with Richard in his house. You can continue the Sara quest although because you got the card.

oldcatz

Apr 7, 2017
Thanks bro
That's a bug , you were supposed to get the card after you did the quest part with aunt and returned , but you get the card by just talking first time with Richard in his house. You can continue the Sara quest although because you got the card.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
No it isn't a bug but rather an extra Easter egg. If you talk to the person to the left outside or Richard's house it will have the mission already set and done when you walk in.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I wrote my own walkthrough and will keep it up to date on this post.

The walkthrough is in proper English and has all secrets in the game including Save Editor tricks to avoid the game's worst grinds. If anyone sees any issues or something I missed let me know and I'll update it. Trying to be thorough as possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
although i have to correct you on the 3rd side quest of paparazzi it isnt after midnight its nighttime

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game seriously makes me angry af.. Im following the walkthough but makes no sense at all.
If Foremans wife is awake at dawn how the hell do i visit her then?
I already gave the first card to sarah the secound card is under the vending machine. <.<
you are supposed to go in the morning to visit her for the evidence of cheating not dawning.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
No it isn't a bug but rather an extra Easter egg. If you talk to the person to the left outside or Richard's house it will have the mission already set and done when you walk in.
Which person? outside there's only a woman and a man , but they don't talk.

i have the walkthrough it says that jet appears outside her house in the morning to start her quest although when look for her in the game i cant seem to find her :':)test3::FeelsBadMan:
You have to give her the first document again , i think.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Which person? outside there's only a woman and a man , but they don't talk.

You have to give her the first document again , i think.
The person on the left. They will move to you for a second before turning back to the person they are speaking to.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
The person on the left. They will move to you for a second before turning back to the person they are speaking to.
I thought there was something shady with her , it was looking glitched , thanks , i discovered a Easter egg without knowing. :coldsweat:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes