Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Questions and bugs aside what did everyone who played the game so far think of the content?

Personally I found most of it to be enjoyable, and I enjoyed the mini game were you actually played as Sarah. Though at the same time what surprised me most was after Sarah got the money out of her father that he actually jerked off to her. It leaves me wondering if they are going to expand on that or was that a one time thing.

As for Jet is it just me, or was Jet's bar more durable than Maria's? Though I aheago'ed her easily it still felt like they made her bar stronger than Maria.

Next off the betrayal path of Jet, only comes if you met warren during the father quest, though I doubt anyone will go down that path to be honest.
I see.

DarkSeraph

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone can help me with Jet's adventure, I'm stuck when I download files on USB and there are those colored buttons and I don't know what to do next

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone can help me with Jet's adventure, I'm stuck when I download files on USB and there are those colored buttons and I don't know what to do next
On the wall next to the console are the colours of wich buttons you need to press and in wich order to open the door into the vault.

From top to bottom you need to press:

- yellow
- green
- blue
- red

Reactions: DarkSeraph

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I am stuck in Marie Williams 3rd photo in east town.. the walk-through says " Go to East Town after midnight and you will find Marie on the far Southeast corner of the map " .. but I can't find her there.. I am using the latest version... I am doing something wrong..

Any help is appreciated..

Thanks
Make sure you ask aunt in the news paper work place where to find marie go to place she tells you about

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Where is Warren's house? I want to betray Jet.
high neighbourhood to the north last house next to the house outside which gaurds are there protecting it its basically christans house and warren is his father incase if you cant find it

Matt99

Jul 21, 2017
Make sure you ask aunt in the news paper work place where to find marie go to place she tells you about
Thanks for the reply. I did that .. She told that me Marie hangs out with some guy in easttown.. Still I can't see her.. any ideas..

thanks

Cinkos

May 1, 2017
for those who wants full game complete with perfect variable and task done sasha and sarah both path available in it enjoy
the save file doesn't work for me :/ someone help me pls...what im doing with save file ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
the save file doesn't work for me :/ someone help me pls...what im doing with save file ?
if its only save you got have to start with file1 or game dont register, think that might be problem so just rename it.
if that doesn't work and its somehow locked on slot 2 just start new game save 1st slot and add this save.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
high neighbourhood to the north last house next to the house outside which gaurds are there protecting it its basically christans house and warren is his father incase if you cant find it
Unfortunately i can't talk to him as christian doesn't let me come inside.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Unfortunately i can't talk to him as christian doesn't let me come inside.
When you select to betray jet you will be teleported to warren automatically. from there you just do the mission as normal and when you get to the caves Warren and his guards should be waiting for you instead of the path being free.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes