Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
When you select to betray jet you will be teleported to warren automatically. from there you just do the mission as normal and when you get to the caves Warren and his guards should be waiting for you instead of the path being free.
There's no option to betray jet, because unfortunately I advanced Jet's quest before meeting Warren I guess.
Guess I'll stay faithful to Jet, and see the reward section of betraying jet via CG

pologne

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone else have troubles to give jet's papers to jet ? she's not displaying on her home at night but when i try to speak on the tile where she would be , it says " come back in another vesrion " or something like that ( sorry for my english ^^" ) I'm dumb or i'm missing something ? ( when i get out of anie's house it was past midnight i think so I could not give jet's stuff directly because i could not go in her appartement i had to wait 'till tommorrow maybe i fucked up at this point ? )

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Anyone else have troubles to give jet's papers to jet ? she's not displaying on her home at night but when i try to speak on the tile where she would be , it says " come back in another vesrion " or something like that ( sorry for my english ^^" ) I'm dumb or i'm missing something ? ( when i get out of anie's house it was past midnight i think so I could not give jet's stuff directly because i could not go in her appartement i had to wait 'till tommorrow maybe i fucked up at this point ? )
You most likely have version 9.0 or lower. Get the newest version of the game, and you can give Jet the papers.

pologne

Jul 9, 2017
Oh , i think I sorted out myself , i was using the cheat provided in op's post , maybe it's messing up this npc since it change the assets ( ? ) ? Iwas runing the 1.0 tho

Last edited:

pologne

Jul 9, 2017
Oh , i think I sorted out myself , i was using the cheat provided in op's post , maybe it's messing up this npc since it change the assets ( ? ) ? Iwas runing the 1.0 tho
Ok thatt was it , the mod fucking up the 1.0 version , i managed to moove the save to a proper version and jet spawn just like she did , thanks @ for leading me into the solution :D

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Trate de hacerlo también. Pero no pude conseguir que un editor de rpg guardara la edición para activarlo.

Eagle10

May 31, 2017
Anyone has a saved game that can put here? I deleted mine by mistake, and don't really want to start from the beginning.

Thanks in advance.

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
Anyone has a saved game that can put here? I deleted mine by mistake, and don't really want to start from the beginning.

Thanks in advance.
I'm still waiting for the mod to play the game. Here is my save, only complete about 50% Rachel and Mom quest, nothing else.

dillibas

Jul 23, 2017
hello Still looking for Marie Williams. Aunt Maggie says I should look around the night bar scene, I have been to the pub in old neighborhood, Chinatown, and commercial district at all times of day. still can't find her. any other ideas?

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
Okay I have a question. I just got the game and my biggest obstacle so far is weekends... I do not know how to get access to the weekends. It seems like you just go to school everyday for some reason. Anyone know what im doing wrong?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Okay I have a question. I just got the game and my biggest obstacle so far is weekends... I do not know how to get access to the weekends. It seems like you just go to school everyday for some reason. Anyone know what im doing wrong?
You need to sleep on your bed every nights to advance the day.

Reactions: Krull
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes