Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Okay I don't know if I bugged myself but I can't seem to continue's Jet's questline. I think I have maxed all my stats since the level 5 states that I can't gain anymore of the stats because its below level for both ability and endurance. I went back in there at night and it keeps saying its closed. Is there something specific i have to do?
Did you finish Nersot's first quest where you had to break into your school?

Cause if you didn't do this quest you won't be able to continue with Jet.

Also in order for this quest to even be open you need to have at given Sarah the first 3 tinymon cards, and made sure that you gave her the third one rather than have her steal it from you.
I

Danma

Aug 28, 2017
but in walkthrough sayed:

2- When you complete all of Jet's lessons. Visit the
Bookstore at night.
Oh its scene where jet raped by some man in bookstore. You must finish sarah quest until you finish nestro quest or jasmine quest, Where you enter the school at night with jaqueline. After that you can go to jet bookstore at night after finish all her lesson.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I was been corrected. It's TK17 with a lot of mods. Think of it as a rebuilt 3D Sex Villa.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I think author use artificial academy 2, Two voice author use is from playful and aloof personality.
I was been corrected. It's TK17 with a lot of mods. Think of it as a rebuilt 3D Sex Villa.
It is indeed TK17 with various mods from another forum. Not sure if linking another forum is allowed so I will refrain from posting the link. Beggar mention his tools used in his blog some time back when the project was new. I'm unsure if he upgraded his model software since then, but from the look of it, most likely it is the same TK17 game/software.

Last edited:

SandDark

Aug 31, 2017
How long you finish jet lesson? The choice is <reinforcement classes> right or anything else? every time her ask to pay 10$ but my money isn't decrease after accept. It's bug?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How long you finish jet lesson? The choice is <reinforcement classes> right or anything else? every time her ask to pay 10$ but my money isn't decrease after accept. It's bug?
Those aren't jet lessons. Those only increase your study variable. In order to actually get the sex lessons you needed to have done the following.

1) slept with rachel for the first time
2) spoke with morgan and get the card for the special classes.

After this when you go to Jet you will get the 3rd option for the sex classes.

Reactions: SandDark

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Aight, I finished the game and did all of the shit from the walkthrough.

When is my new life going to be completed? I've been holding out on playing it until it's finished.
It's going to take a long time. LONG TIME.

I'm hoping Beggar works on Amy mostly now.

Reactions: Turkeyman

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Aight, I finished the game and did all of the shit from the walkthrough.

It's going to take a long time. LONG TIME.

I'm hoping Beggar works on Amy mostly now.
Knowing the Beggar I have a gut feeling he might work on some of the other characters he left out. But seriously he truly needs to work on some of the alternate routes because this game despite having multiple routes, is extremely linear. I mean seriously at the point it is now, for example if you choose to leave ronald alone instead of calling the cops you not only end Ms. Taylor's route but forever lock Laura's route.

Another is if you choose Shasha over Sarah you hit a brick wall due to their being nothing there for you to do. It like this with just about every branch route with 2 noted exceptions

1) Sandra's though there is nothing there
2) the betray the wife route (which is the most branched out)

SandDark

Aug 31, 2017
Those aren't jet lessons. Those only increase your study variable. In order to actually get the sex lessons you needed to have done the following.

1) slept with rachel for the first time
2) spoke with morgan and get the card for the special classes.

After this when you go to Jet you will get the 3rd option for the sex classes.
Thank you very much friend

D

Deleted member 39568

It is indeed TK17 with various mods from another forum. Not sure if linking another forum is allowed so I will refrain from posting the link. Beggar mention his tools used in his blog some time back when the project was new. I'm unsure if he upgraded his model software since then, but from the look of it, most likely it is the same TK17 game/software.
Thanks to everyone that replied, I really thought no one would haha. If you know the mods, or forums and could PM them to me I'd be super thankful. Not that I'm trying to rip off the models, I'm just super curious how they look so diferent from most models for these games. I've been on his blog and Patreon looking for anything but I'm either not looking hard enough or I'm missing something.

D

Deleted member 39568

What time exactly is it considered night time?
In the walkthroughs at least the times are these: Morning (no filter), Afternoon (orange filter), Night (bluish filter), Midnight/Dawning (no filter just darker). Some events also take the hour of day in account, but most will just work with those 4 time frames.

float99

Aug 10, 2016
This has probably been asked/answered already, but is 1.0 supposed to be the last major version of the game? Or is there an expected to be a v1.1 in the future?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
This has probably been asked/answered already, but is 1.0 supposed to be the last major version of the game? Or is there an expected to be a v1.1 in the future?
No this is not going to be the last update. this game is far from finished.

From the incomplete questlines and nonexistant ones from certain characters, to the incomplete storyline. You can count on more updates coming for this game unless of course BON abandons the game completely.

Reactions: float99
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes