NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
You need to sleep on your bed every nights to advance the day.
Yeah thats what I do every night but let me show you what I do to advance and it seems to like... not pop up at all.

I wake up. > Go to School > Go to class > Recess > Talk to teacher to get out of recess > class continues > afternoon > I go to Racheal's house to boost her love meter > Go back home > Go to my room > sleep > Next day will prompt the Hero to say "I got to go to school" line. I did this a lot of times and it still seems to never be weekends...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i complete Jet's lessons but i cant see her in night just say Bookstore closed come back tomorrow

what must i do?
You needed to have completed Nesrot's first task which was open the window so that you and Jackilane could get the info from it.

In order to have done this you needed to have at least gotten the first 3 tinymon cards for Sarah and make sure you gave her the card and not have her steal it. Otherwise you will be forever locked out of this.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yeah thats what I do every night but let me show you what I do to advance and it seems to like... not pop up at all.

I wake up. > Go to School > Go to class > Recess > Talk to teacher to get out of recess > class continues > afternoon > I go to Racheal's house to boost her love meter > Go back home > Go to my room > sleep > Next day will prompt the Hero to say "I got to go to school" line. I did this a lot of times and it still seems to never be weekends...
I don't know. The game isn't linear, there are several quest in parallel. May be you lost something in the middle. In the beginning I played through the Rachel, Mrs Taylor and Sarah quests at the same time and hadn't troubles.

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone know how to speed up that 50 day bakery crap in tyna quest? I really dont want to grind 50 days...

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone know how to speed up that 50 day bakery crap in tyna quest? I really dont want to grind 50 days...
You can use saveeditoronline for altering the variables, its quite easy. Just go to the site, upload the save file wich you want to use and click on the right variable number (#702) and set it to 50 manually. Download your alterd save file and paste it over your original one in the save folder. This should alter the days worked variable to 50 and the scene will trigger.

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks!
You can use saveeditoronline for altering the variables, its quite easy. Just go to the site, upload the save file wich you want to use and click on the right variable number (#702) and set it to 50 manually. Download your alterd save file and paste it over your original one in the save folder. This should alter the days worked variable to 50 and the scene will trigger.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
This is the easiest way and I would suggest making a backup copy of the save just to be safe

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I'm working on the mod as we speak, and one of my changes is that jobs progress 5 times as fast.

Also, the day cycle not triggering weekends may be due to using your alarm clock which still causes annoyances outside of the mod. I'm going to be putting a bugfix only patch up in the mod thread that includes fixing this.

Reactions: p90

p90

Jul 18, 2017
Very odd that this would happen but I have seen stranger things.

To add an item.
-Load your file in saveeditonline.com
- scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen
- click the "show items data in raw" button
- the data will change to a bunch of text that looks something like this: {"2":1,"5":1,"8":1}
- if you look at the pattern you may be able to recognize what to do. Each item is separated by a comma. The item number is in quotes and the count of the number of this item comes after a colon and is not in quotes. In this example you would just edit the text to look like this: {"2":1,"5":1,"8":1,"57":1}
- once you've added the item click the download button all the way at the bottom of the screen and copy this downloaded file into your save directory.
I tried this but when I load the edited save the new items do not appear in the inventory. I can only add as many as I already have.

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
Okay I don't know if I bugged myself but I can't seem to continue's Jet's questline. I think I have maxed all my stats since the level 5 states that I can't gain anymore of the stats because its below level for both ability and endurance. I went back in there at night and it keeps saying its closed. Is there something specific i have to do?

Jamiek

Jun 13, 2017
Are we allowed to use old saves yet? Every single time a new version comes out, it takes forever to get to the new content. If not does anyone have a save file that works with the new version before the new content starts? Past all the sex scenes in the previous version.

Jamiek

Jun 13, 2017
Okay I don't know if I bugged myself but I can't seem to continue's Jet's questline. I think I have maxed all my stats since the level 5 states that I can't gain anymore of the stats because its below level for both ability and endurance. I went back in there at night and it keeps saying its closed. Is there something specific i have to do?
Are you sure it was night time and not dark? I went to early and nothing triggered but when I went at a later time it worked. My recommendation is to always have multiple saves. I always run all 20 because the game has so many glitches.

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
Are you sure it was night time and not dark? I went to early and nothing triggered but when I went at a later time it worked. My recommendation is to always have multiple saves. I always run all 20 because the game has so many glitches.
What time exactly is it considered night time?

Jamiek

Jun 13, 2017
What time exactly is it considered night time?
I dont know the exact time but is has to be pitched black. This is one of the reasons why I missed the lady that teaches you about stealth the first time. Because it was late but not night time. One of my biggest gripes with the game its the time frames and the lack of an in game calendar to know what day it is or how many days have passed.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes