inyourface

May 30, 2017
I do not know what happens I can not see the scenes of Sarah with the dildo, I leave it at night in bed and the xtra at the table of light but when I enter at 00 there is no scene I can only go to her and ask me to sleep together. I've already flogged her but I can not give her the dildos, any help.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I dropped this game at v6 of this game since 2-3 events were bugged.Can anyone upload a save of v5?(not betray wife and saving that girl in toilet in recess).I need a walkthrough release wise/event wise not a walktrhough of focusing on characters which may lead to skipping some events.

C

Caide

I like the artstyle, but the big question before I try the game out, I see it says animated, so are they talking about the sex scenes in game or the fact that its RPGM so the sprites are animated? Heres hoping for animated sex scenes.

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Maybe someone already ask this, but 200+ pages to search...
How can i see the love / hate status?
Thanks.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Maybe someone already ask this, but 200+ pages to search...
How can i see the love / hate status?
Thanks.
You can't see it within the game as of yet.

You will need

1) A list of the different variables
2) upload your save state to Saveedit.

From there you can see everything but if you don't want to change anything do yourself a favor and don't touch any of the numbers.

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017

You will need

From there you can see everything but if you don't want to change anything do yourself a favor and don't touch any of the numbers.
I see, thank you very much :D

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
Does any one have the update in anything other than zip i tried downloading it 3 time but dosnt work. For some reason every other game that uses zip need a password and wont download the .exe file. I tried both 7zip and 9zip and just wont work without a passcode.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017

You will need

The love and relationship stats have a tracker on your cellphone in the mod version of the game.

Jamiek

Jun 13, 2017
Does anyone have a save file for the new content? Since the game doesn't do old save files, it rough out here trying to get over the same content without bugs and glitches.

D

Deleted member 50299

Where is the promo for my new life 2? did he end up doing it? Can some one post a link to it?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Is there any official walkthrough?
I have mainly used the official one so i rather rely on that. If there is an official one, can someone please post it.
Also how does the walkthrough by ballzak compare to the official ones?

C

Caide

How the hell is this rated a popular game, its like a dam 10 year old did the dialogue. i have yet to find 1 sentence that didnt look like it was fresh out of google translate.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes