elbowsforward

Aug 27, 2017
how can i resolve money problem?
use a save editor, I can't post link but if you google rpg maker save edit you'll find it.

I'm doing the sarah quest trying to get her cards. Just finished the date and now it says I need to talk to markus or morgan outside of entrance of school the next day to have them tell me about Richards tinymon card. They weren't outside the entrance and when I talk to them inside the school they don't say anything about Richards card.

please help

Reactions: Krull and hazerfen

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
use a save editor, I can't post link but if you google rpg maker save edit you'll find it.

I'm doing the sarah quest trying to get her cards. Just finished the date and now it says I need to talk to markus or morgan outside of entrance of school the next day to have them tell me about Richards tinymon card. They weren't outside the entrance and when I talk to them inside the school they don't say anything about Richards card.

please help
Ok I can think of 2 things

1) You didn't pick Sarah and choose Shasha which would effectively end Sarah's chain and lock this

2) There is a bug within the update.

kusanagikyo

Jun 4, 2017
I can't get into Nadine's house. She wouldn't let me in. I finished all her quests in 0.9. Anybody know what is the problem?

Thanks.

elbowsforward

Aug 27, 2017
Ok I can think of 2 things

1) You didn't pick Sarah and choose Shasha which would effectively end Sarah's chain and lock this

2) There is a bug within the update.

i 100% picked sarah. I've tried adding the card with a save edit but I can't get into her room during afternoon to give it to her

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I can't get into Nadine's house. She wouldn't let me in. I finished all her quests in 0.9. Anybody know what is the problem?

Thanks.
I am guessing the relationship variable isn't at 25. You need to have it at this level before you can go into her home.

as for fixing this you can use saveeditonline.com to and change variable 20 to 25. Doing this should correct this error.

Reactions: kusanagikyo

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
hi a playing thus game and when i am supposed to get into teachers hous it always says too late or isnt aswering
does anybody knows tht time that i can enter ??
You needed to have made a copy of Ms. Taylor's key and afterwards go to her home at Dawn. Set your alarm so it will go off and wake you up at dawn then go to her home.

Also please note that if you haven't given Sarah the first 2 tinymon cards you won't be able to do anything even if you followed this.

kusanagikyo

Jun 4, 2017
I am guessing the relationship variable isn't at 25. You need to have it at this level before you can go into her home.

as for fixing this you can use saveeditonline.com to and change variable 20 to 25. Doing this should correct this error.
Problem solved, thank you!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
hi guys, i have a problem with Sarah: Xtra Size Dildo. I go during the morning and put the Xtra Size Dildo on the table. Then i wait the night, but... nothing happen. I mean nothing! She is on her bed and if i speak with her she just say to me... if i wanna sleep with her! What is the problem? Have i miss something? Can someone tell me the just time to do it? I mean, the walkthrough say at night, but night hour? I just go there after she leaft the hallway.
For be more precise. I see her in the bathroom, then i do the shower, so i find her behind the mc door. In the hallway. At this time i just use the pc and study just a hour. Then i exit and she is in her room, but... nothing happen.
I also try with the clock behind me bed. Again nothing.
Can someone help me?

goku6000

Aug 2, 2017
@muttdoggy,

Any game built for mac using the same engine/software as My New Life won't work unless it's extracted by the official archive utility. Don't ask me why, it's just the way it is.

This is the error which occurs :

So you absolutely CANNOT zip up these files in any format that archive utility doesn't support : namely 7z or Rar. It has to be .zip .

I'm not sure if the dev of this game is releasing mac versions in 7z or rar. But if he is, a patreon of his could tell him to make mac releases in zip.

Also I've already tried extracting from a rar/7z and rezipping and extracting using archive utility and it doesn't work.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LordCorwin

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
hi i must find 3rd card to sara and i dont know how please tell me all steps to find them
1) do the first two quests and give Sarah the first two cards
2) Do the quest to change Rachel's grades (which in turn will get you the key for Ms. Taylor's apartment)
3) After making the copy of the key, go to her house at dawning (to do this set the alarm then go to sleep you will wake up at the right time)
4) Walk over to ms Taylor and take the picture of her tits
5) The next morning go to Ronald in school and speak with him in school.

Reactions: Krull
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes