p90

Jul 18, 2017
1) do the first two quests and give Sarah the first two cards
2) Do the quest to change Rachel's grades (which in turn will get you the key for Ms. Taylor's apartment)
3) After making the copy of the key, go to her house at dawning (to do this set the alarm then go to sleep you will wake up at the right time)
4) Walk over to ms Taylor and take the picture of her tits
5) The next morning go to Ronald in school and speak with him in school.
don´t Forget to put the sleeping pills in the bottle of the refigerator of her house.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
don´t Forget to put the sleeping pills in the bottle of the refigerator of her house.
The person was asking how to get the 3rd tinymon card for Sarah. That last bit isn't needed to get the card. That bit if I remember correctly was only needed to start the rape scene, and possibly start the chain with Ms. Taylor.

kktt252

Aug 6, 2017
when i doing job for nesrot to find sisters oboyfriens how fuck chloe a must go to neighboorhood 7 and do gigolo but u cant enter to the 7 house bcs guards cant let me go in what can i do ??

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
when i doing job for nesrot to find sisters oboyfriens how fuck chloe a must go to neighboorhood 7 and do gigolo but u cant enter to the 7 house bcs guards cant let me go in what can i do ??
You went to the wrong house. You need to go to the new neighborhood #7 not the high Neighborhood #7

Jacky Danies

Jul 7, 2017
guys how to increase the stealth??
I went to maria's room and i was also robbed. But i did not go to easttown to find the girl.
Now its almost 30 days completed after that event and now i cannot find the thief girl. Please help

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
guys how to increase the stealth??
I went to maria's room and i was also robbed. But i did not go to easttown to find the girl.
Now its almost 30 days completed after that event and now i cannot find the thief girl. Please help
you need to go to east town in the evening or dawning and look in the alley at the south east part of town. She will be there and tell you to find wagner's packages. There are 25 in all and for each one you get a stealth mini game.

MMCC

Sep 9, 2017
Hi
I cant do the dildo thing with Sarah, the normal or the xtra
Its that a bug or something?

gfj

Jul 2, 2017
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask, in the version 1.0 I can't trigger Amy's first event with his boyfriend in the pub. I'm pretty sure the 35 days already passed, and when I enter the pub i can see him with a girl but can't talk or do anything else.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Dieses Spiel ist ein Programmierter Alptraum, so schöne Sequenzen, gut gemacht, aber die Quest sind stupide, die Events Triggern teilweise nicht, ohne die Community hier hätte ich 90% nicht gefunden. Fazit: nie wieder so eine Scheisse spielen.... und dennoch danke an alle die sich Mühe machen zu erklären und geholfen haben

The Comedian

Aug 7, 2017
i have the same problem. To get the card i have to take a photo of her boobs but i cant get in. It says she is awake in dawn.
you'll have to complete Rachel's test mission first where u change her test papers. in that mission you'll find ms Taylor's keys. you'll have to make a copy of her keys and then you can enter her house at dawning or night.

SandDark

Aug 31, 2017
The Marge's cat change position in ver 1.0.1 or It's random position? I can't find it at sewers of High Neighborhood. ( I use guide 0.9 )

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Had a few new idea I thought would be cool to add to the game. With the shower jerk offs, I was thinking if you progressed with the characters enough they can do various things with you kind of Like Maria does already with the thing esculating as time goes on.

Like for example if you got Maria to the point where she will fuck you at night if she see's you in the shower she will take you and do you then and there. The same could be with Sarah and all the others if you got them to this point.

But on another note I think I mentioned this before but the Mini game with Sarah with the father at the end jerking off to her got me wondering. Do you think he would actually try to come onto her and fuck her like Maria did with Mike when she learned the truth?

It also had me wondering about what will happen on the ShaSha path as well. Seeing as we learned that when she learned the truth about Sarah's relationship with her brother she originally tried to break it up seeing as she wanted him for herself, and then when she lost things went sour.

Do you think when she gets some content that Sarah will try to steal him back from her? or do you think they will try to share him like with 4th tinymon card?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes