Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I think everyone's being a little too critical about all this. There's still a lot of content to come given the amount of characters that haven't received proper development (Brenda, the Sandra/Daisy questline, Amy, etc.) and instead of being wary about BoN planning an eventual The New Life 2, I think it's something to be excited about. Instead of taking the mindset that planning so far ahead will lead to the current version's lowering it's quality, I take it as a testament to BoN's passion. That he even has plans to make a sequel game when we're only at the midpoint(?) of the game is, at least my hope anyway, evidence of how much he enjoying creating this game.

Besides, nothing wrong with proposing a promo even while he's working on this one. The choppy writing aside (and really, that's forgivable since the guy is from Spain and thus English isn't his native language) this game is head and shoulders above a lot of other games of it's kind with great character models and development and is hands down my favorite game downloaded here. Criticism is all well and good, and I too agree with points made and lament the lack of route diversion or incentives to NOT choose Maria and Sarah (Although I would probably still choose Maria since she's currently the best Milf in game to me. Hope for Sasha route in the next update though. I like her more than Sarah) or the current lack of paths for some other girls, what's here is great.

Still, would be nice to see what the promo for The New Life 2 looked like if BoN posted a screen of it. Well, it'll show up here as a screenshot at some point. Hopefully.

Waiting patiently for version 0.11 now though... can't come soon enough. :)

Xobaer

May 14, 2017
0.9 was the version I used. In fact whenever BON makes updates I always keep the last one he made just in case of these bugs and problem happen with the newer ones.
That is a good idea. i will do the same from now on. Now i hope i can find the old version. Then I will give it a try, hope it fixes the issue.
Thanks a lot for your help.

jw1

Sep 12, 2017
hi,

i need some help, i stuck in the second mission of jet.
i´m with jet as partner in the house of gibson, and there is an elecrtic console to input
4 digits password to open or unlock the way.
where i find this password???
in the wlkthrough isn´t anything

Jamiek

Jun 13, 2017
my new life game
how to stealth train
Once you have the key to Maria's room(the stepmom) you have to try to fill her up. She will wake up and the game will prompt you that you have to train your stealth. The next day when you go outside you will be bumped into by a thief who will take your money. After that during the night you have to find the thief in East Town. Once you talk to her she will tell you to find her some mysterious packages and she will train your stealth. One thing I do since the game takes forever is to get a couple of mysterious packages and then go to save edit and change the amount to 99. If there is a game to cheat this is it man since there are so many bugs that will stop your progress. The game comes with a walkthrough file which I highly recommend you read since it will help. Let me know if you have any questions.

Reactions: joyson728
Jun 11, 2017
how i go forward with jet'quest? i'have unlocked all ability and endurance, and have 20+ study. but the scene with the rapist not happenes

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
{"1":8,"2":8,"3)
what significance does it have?
It is either a list of items or a list of variables in the raw form. You could add items by placing the number and number of said item in that format, however don't add any variables seeing as it can corrupt the save state.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how i go forward with jet'quest? i'have unlocked all ability and endurance, and have 20+ study. but the scene with the rapist not happenes
You need to have done the following

1) Given Sarah the first 3 tinymon cards with the third being willingly given to Sarah instead of her stealing it (The former unlocks the quest needed for Jet while the later will forever lock it)

2) Completed Nersort first quest (the school invasion one)

Once you have done those two things then you got to Jet's bookstore at night and the scene will play. From there you need to go to the Pub and Speak with Jackaline and then go back to successfully progress on .But know this if you get teleported back to your room and then try to go to the bookstore Jet will be dead and the quest will end. So for the best results go to the bookstore at 19:00 seeing as once you triggered the rapist scene you will need 2 hours (one going to the pub and the other going back the bookstore) going back and forth, and if your clock reaches 22:00 you will get teleported and the mission will end in failure.

Reactions: Krull
Jun 11, 2017
for me, this game could to be better, in a visual novel version such summertime saga.
because it's too confused and slow, in a short time you lose, too many way to do it (also some the sidequest is impossible, as " job for 50 day consecutive") and the goals aren't intuitive.
it's a pity, because the H-scene is the best of all current h-games

Aug 24, 2017
Am I really this bad at this or saving in this game is like some sort of secret puzzle ?! Playing games for two decades but I'm new to this type of games... anyone kind enough to share this mystery puzzle on how to save my progress in this game ?!... thank you.

EDIT: eh... luck was on my side and found out that right click makes a menu pop up where I can save. The dev/s should bring this functions in the main menu so it would be easier for us non-programmers.

Last edited:

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
The scenes are very good and there are definitely amusing moments but it feels like the amount of time, effort and guessing to figure out all the details in the game is torture. There are also some parts that are unbearably repetitive. Maybe it is just me but I couldn't get through it even with a walkthrough. It's a shame because the art and animation is miles better than all the generic barbie looking Dating my Daughter,etc. (Ren'py?) type models.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have to ask does anyone know if there will be an update for the game this month? Usually on the page there would be at least some locked patrons only posts but around this time, but this time however I don't see anything.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
I have to ask does anyone know if there will be an update for the game this month? Usually on the page there would be at least some locked patrons only posts but around this time, but this time however I don't see anything.
Probably not, he took a break last month so that shifted release towards the end of the month. We may hear something this weekend with a release 2 weeeks after thst is my guess

Reactions: Krull

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I think everyone's being a little too critical about all this. There's still a lot of content to come given the amount of characters that haven't received proper development (Brenda, the Sandra/Daisy questline, Amy, etc.) and instead of being wary about BoN planning an eventual The New Life 2, I think it's something to be excited about.
Waiting patiently for version 0.11 now though... can't come soon enough. :)
This game is by far the best adult game I've ever played, its really complex and has lots and lots of content and details. The repetitive quests are to keep people busy from update to update I guess, we are used to try to get all the content of a game in the quickest way possible without even enjoying it and this one is perfect if you just want to inmerse in the game and take your time. My kudos to BON, the only risk is the game being so complex it gets too much for him to cope at one time, but thats something I wont ever regret, the more complex the better the game.

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
uncaught type error: cannot read property 'width' of mull. i get this error message during gameplay help!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes