Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have two more questions.

1) Does getting caught by Emily and her raping you make the Sarah questline close completely?

2) Does anyone know what Warren gives you if you betray Jet?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I have two more questions.

1) Does getting caught by Emily and her raping you make the Sarah questline close completely?

2) Does anyone know what Warren gives you if you betray Jet?
Sorry for the stupid question but who is Emily ??? Post a screenshot if you can

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Sorry for the stupid question but who is Emily ??? Post a screenshot if you can
Emily is Beth's cousin the girl you are supposed to distract in exchange for going to Beth's party to stop Roger and Sarah.

As for a screen shot sorry don't have any

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Emily is Beth's cousin the girl you are supposed to distract in exchange for going to Beth's party to stop Roger and Sarah.

Ooooh yeah yeah i remember now sorry hahaha,btw i don't think if we get caught by Emily and we rape her closes the questline for Sarah,because the main mission was to avoid Sara and the guy(forgot his name)having sex with him IMO

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
To everyone worried about New Life 2:

Beggar's whole financial goal was to ultimately create a game using his own art assets after he was able to support himself full time. That goal was reached months ago and he has shown off artwork here and there since. He has been working on it, but still put out a massive amount of content compared to developers who only have one game and put out maybe 5 minutes worth of gameplay at a time.

Reactions: Krull

MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017

Thank you! I am just going to restart though because you have completed quests and other story parts I did not do. But I just wanted to say thank you.

Torpower0

May 20, 2017
Does anyone have a full list of the Save Edit variables and what they go with? Tried looking through the thread but found nothing and 212 pages is a lot to go through

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
still cant play the newest version im on the old version. The links dont seem to want to download the game.exe file so i cant acctually start up the game does anybody have any ideas what i can do?

The Comedian

Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone have a full list of the Save Edit variables and what they go with? Tried looking through the thread but found nothing and 212 pages is a lot to go through
Just google walkthrough my new life ballzak. You will find the link posted in f95zone. It is well explained. Helped me to bypass various grinding tasks. Great work ballzak and thanks for the walktrough.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
check the first page and look through the walkthrough. At the bottom it has all the items and variables for the game.

Reactions: Krull

TinyTron

May 2, 2017
Could anyone kindly provide a save with rachel finished? sadly mine bugged so i cannot get the package from beth since she is not in her room. I really dont wan't to have to start over since im several hours into it.
Preferably a savefile with a good amount of progress on the other characters aswell.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Could anyone kindly provide a save with rachel finished? sadly mine bugged so i cannot get the package from beth since she is not in her room. I really dont wan't to have to start over since im several hours into it.
Preferably a savefile with a good amount of progress on the other characters aswell.
The save file that I uploaded in an earlier post has Rachel's quest completed along with a couple of other things.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes