Boltwolf1

Jul 14, 2017
I'm desperately trying to get this plugin to work on this game, but I'm having no luck. Any of you have a way to get it running??

Note: Yes, I am applying plugin to the unpacked game
Okay for your understanding once use engimaVBunpacker to extract it to the defualt game.

Next step I suggest using RpgMakerHookpatcher to patch the game directory in the %defualt folder% that the engimavbunpacker made.

Now once those two steps are done yes you have cheatmenu in it, but the main issue of this process is that the extract game won't work is because it's missing plugins that it won't tell you. So to fix the solution copy everything and dump it into the same directory as the main game from the defualt folder.

Now click the game.exe file you put into the game folder's main directory and it shall work. You'll have cheat menu able to run around have fun. Some rpg maker games need the extra things from the main folder to play so comibing the two directorys fix that.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Okay for your understanding once use engimaVBunpacker to extract it to the defualt game.

Next step I suggest using RpgMakerHookpatcher to patch the game directory in the %defualt folder% that the engimavbunpacker made.

Now once those two steps are done yes you have cheatmenu in it, but the main issue of this process is that the extract game won't work is because it's missing plugins that it won't tell you. So to fix the solution copy everything and dump it into the same directory as the main game from the defualt folder.

Now click the game.exe file you put into the game folder's main directory and it shall work. You'll have cheat menu able to run around have fun. Some rpg maker games need the extra things from the main folder to play so comibing the two directorys fix that.

Thanks! but this issue was solved in a later post on this thread a long time ago..... memories:)....better yet...mammaries :heartcoveredeyes:

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Hope we can get some news on whats next. Hoping for interactive scenes with Sasha and Tyna in houses and either Pam or Daisy stories

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Much appreciated. Just hope i can figure out how far along the other questlines are then :)
I can tell you this much.

I was up to the point where I had to choose between Sarah and Shasha with that save. Also Jet's quest was finished up to the point of 0.9 as well as Ms. Taylor, and Laura.

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Are the bugs in Laura's path fixed yet? I remember that there's an unavoidable black screen bug and loads of others that prevent you from progressing properly. Also is there a better walkthrough? The one on the OP is a non-linear confusing mess, making you scroll down and up every damn time.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Are the bugs in Laura's path fixed yet? I remember that there's an unavoidable black screen bug and loads of others that prevent you from progressing properly. Also is there a better walkthrough? The one on the OP is a non-linear confusing mess, making you scroll down and up every damn time.
Nope it isn't so your best bet would be to use an older version of the game to get pass this point, and then from then continue on like normal. It is what I do everytime a new version of the game comes out.

Also the game itself isn't linear. In fact the updates that are made go according to what content BON adds.

Sep 18, 2017
I hope this isn't a stupid question that I am asking for help that has been covered before. But I have gotten pretty far in 1.0 just by reading a really shoddy walk-through with broken English. I was trying to discover the betray ending for Jet's chain quest. I have downloaded this sites walk-through which is a vast improvement, but I still can't talk to this "Warren" guy. I have no clue where he is on the map. I assumed he be at the mansion but you can't re-enter there. The walk-through says:

a. WARNING: You will be faced with a choice that impacts the progression of the story line. BETRAY JET 9. You will transfer to Warren's house. Speak with him to tell him about Jet's plan.

Am I suppose to be teleported/transferred to Warren's house? How? I've already finished the scene with Jet after giving her the documents at night and received her reward. Now she stands outside the house to start the help Jet chain. But I don't get any transfer to this Warren npc that I have never met. Is my save bugged or have I missed something obvious?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I hope this isn't a stupid question that I am asking for help that has been covered before. But I have gotten pretty far in 1.0 just by reading a really shoddy walk-through with broken English. I was trying to discover the betray ending for Jet's chain quest. I have downloaded this sites walk-through which is a vast improvement, but I still can't talk to this "Warren" guy. I have no clue where he is on the map. I assumed he be at the mansion but you can't re-enter there. The walk-through says:

a. WARNING: You will be faced with a choice that impacts the progression of the story line. BETRAY JET 9. You will transfer to Warren's house. Speak with him to tell him about Jet's plan.

Am I suppose to be teleported/transferred to Warren's house? How? I've already finished the scene with Jet after giving her the documents at night and received her reward. Now she stands outside the house to start the help Jet chain. But I don't get any transfer to this Warren npc that I have never met. Is my save bugged or have I missed something obvious?
The only way you can get the betray Jet path is if you had met Warren with your father before doing the sex scene with Jet. So if you haven't done this yet after you have done the Annie mission, wait until your father comes home and he takes you to meet him before continuing with Jet's quest.

Otherwise you will never get the betray jet option.

Reactions: TheInfamousPicard
Sep 18, 2017
The only way you can get the betray Jet path is if you had met Warren with your father before doing the sex scene with Jet. So if you haven't done this yet after you have done the Annie mission, wait until your father comes home and he takes you to meet him before continuing with Jet's quest.

Otherwise you will never get the betray jet option.
Thanks, good thing I kept several backup saves before going into the house. I will probably not bother much with the Warren path but I want to see it at least once to see the differences.

Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
can anyone tell me another game that like this game (game play)..
very like this game but already done clear all event in new version..
just for to wait new version will realise..

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Thanks, good thing I kept several backup saves before going into the house. I will probably not bother much with the Warren path but I want to see it at least once to see the differences.
Until BON starts working on the branch paths I see 0 reason to even do anything to go towards his path. A mentioned many times before every branch path (with the foreman's wife being the exception) There is 0 content for them. For example if I was to leave Ms. Taylor to her fate with Ronald, not only do I lose any chance of sleeping with her and Laura (Since Laura's path is tied to hers) But you don't even get anything out of it for helping Ronald.

The same could be said of the Sarah/Shasha path, and especially the Maria/Jack path.

I am really hoping the next update fixes at least some of this or even just works on the characters who have paths instead of just adding new incomplete story lines for new characters. After he finishes the story lines with the ones he has created them start up the new characters if anything.

That is at least something I would do.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I am really hoping the next update fixes at least some of this or even just works on the characters who have paths instead of just adding new incomplete story lines for new characters. After he finishes the story lines with the ones he has created them start up the new characters if anything.

That is at least something I would do.
You're in for a disappointment. LOL! The next update will be Brenda, Pam, and Rosalva.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 21147
Version 1.1 is coming
Sep 18 at 12:29pm
Date aprox of release 01 / 10
Content:

Content for Brenda, Pam abd Rosalva
Three new sidequests being added to the game. I am at least hoping that each of these sidequests are complete, and they do something to fix those gamebreaking bugs that forces players to go back to the older versions to fix.

But on another note looks like the guy who wanted Brenda to get so love finally has gotten his wish.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Three new sidequests being added to the game. I am at least hoping that each of these sidequests are complete, and they do something to fix those gamebreaking bugs that forces players to go back to the older versions to fix.

But on another note looks like the guy who wanted Brenda to get so love finally has gotten his wish.
Look on the bright side...

Brenda, Pam and Rosalva are the last of the female classmates with no content. So unless BoN starts introducing completely new female characters, the updates after 1.1 are probably going to push the existing storylines forward.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes