joyson728

Jun 20, 2017
Once you have the key to Maria's room(the stepmom) you have to try to fill her up. She will wake up and the game will prompt you that you have to train your stealth. The next day when you go outside you will be bumped into by a thief who will take your money. After that during the night you have to find the thief in East Town. Once you talk to her she will tell you to find her some mysterious packages and she will train your stealth. One thing I do since the game takes forever is to get a couple of mysterious packages and then go to save edit and change the amount to 99. If there is a game to cheat this is it man since there are so many bugs that will stop your progress. The game comes with a walkthrough file which I highly recommend you read since it will help. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thq

boxo

May 28, 2017
haven't seen a post about it yet, but i'm stuck in a loop at the armory where it asks me to equip a weapon. when i equip a gun and exit menu, it asks again to equip a weapon and brings the menu back up

jw1

Sep 12, 2017
hi...
i have a problem with the quest of laura.
if i´m down in the pharmacy at night, i can not open the locker of lara...
i don´t can click anything, only leave the pharmacy....

buggy?????

Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
Hello i new here..
Realy neet help..
I done with all jet training..
But when i visit bookstore at night to continues on jet quest
it say it close come back tomorrow..can anyone help me..

jw1

Sep 12, 2017
Hello i new here..
Realy neet help..
I done with all jet training..
But when i visit bookstore at night to continues on jet quest
it say it close come back tomorrow..can anyone help me..
she says: you come to me in the morning at my house
.... she waits in front of it

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
where is the link to this? I am looking on BON page and I see none of this.
Dunno if it was attached to one of the version 1.0 posts though I assume the promo is the screenshot from the post on sept 1st that says 'Tomorrow Fixed Versions + Promo My New Life 2'. I could be wrong though and there's a chance he didn't post any promo. I really am curious about that screenshot though...

MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
Can someone please help me! I accidentally saved my game when I was caught by Emily at Beth's party and it deleted my save!!! NO!!! I was so far!!! Can someone post a save for me when you are Beth's party so I can continue where I left off. Please!!!

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Can someone please help me! I accidentally saved my game when I was caught by Emily at Beth's party and it deleted my save!!! NO!!! I was so far!!! Can someone post a save for me when you are Beth's party so I can continue where I left off. Please!!!
haha you deleted your game noob.:FeelsGoodMan:

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
haven't seen a post about it yet, but i'm stuck in a loop at the armory where it asks me to equip a weapon. when i equip a gun and exit menu, it asks again to equip a weapon and brings the menu back up
That doesn't really happen probably you are doing something wrong screeshot your screen so i can help you what exactly is the problem

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I just want to know if anyone could help me out please?
Not sure if this will upload correctly, but if it does the save file is just before you choose between Sarah and Shasha Just make sure you create a file for the matching number so when you paste it in you can use it.

Reactions: Krull
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes