gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Had a few new idea I thought would be cool to add to the game. With the shower jerk offs, I was thinking if you progressed with the characters enough they can do various things with you kind of Like Maria does already with the thing esculating as time goes on.

Like for example if you got Maria to the point where she will fuck you at night if she see's you in the shower she will take you and do you then and there. The same could be with Sarah and all the others if you got them to this point.

But on another note I think I mentioned this before but the Mini game with Sarah with the father at the end jerking off to her got me wondering. Do you think he would actually try to come onto her and fuck her like Maria did with Mike when she learned the truth?

It also had me wondering about what will happen on the ShaSha path as well. Seeing as we learned that when she learned the truth about Sarah's relationship with her brother she originally tried to break it up seeing as she wanted him for herself, and then when she lost things went sour.

Do you think when she gets some content that Sarah will try to steal him back from her? or do you think they will try to share him like with 4th tinymon card?
Of all the things that I'm hoping for in the next few updates, a large advancement of the "alternate" Shasha storyline is at the absolute top of the list. Body-wise she's my favorite character. Since I've been working on cleaning up the English for Firebine's mod, I've noticed that BoN recycles a lot of dialogue between characters. So I would guess that if you choose Shasha over Sarah, then Sarah would try to come between the two of you in a similar fashion. I'd imagine that either storyline will have you fucking both eventually, anyway.

I'm also hoping that the Jet storyline brings you back to Annie Garrison. She's my second favorite body in the game, and I'm a curious as to how the whole pregnancy thing would play out.

I have a feeling that this game is ultimately going to leave me disappointed. BoN doesn't seem like a "finisher" to me. You can tell that by his updates. He introduces to much "newness" to the game, and doesn't expand on what's already there enough. Also, the fact that there are at least 15 incomplete storylines, yet he is already looking ahead to My New Life 2, has me afraid that this game is going to end with a whimper.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Of all the things that I'm hoping for in the next few updates, a large advancement of the "alternate" Shasha storyline is at the absolute top of the list. Body-wise she's my favorite character. Since I've been working on cleaning up the English for Firebine's mod, I've noticed that BoN recycles a lot of dialogue between characters. So I would guess that if you choose Shasha over Sarah, then Sarah would try to come between the two of you in a similar fashion. I'd imagine that either storyline will have you fucking both eventually, anyway.

I'm also hoping that the Jet storyline brings you back to Annie Garrison. She's my second favorite body in the game, and I'm a curious as to how the whole pregnancy thing would play out.

I have a feeling that this game is ultimately going to leave me disappointed. BoN doesn't seem like a "finisher" to me. You can tell that by his updates. He introduces to much "newness" to the game, and doesn't expand on what's already there enough. Also, the fact that there are at least 15 incomplete storylines, yet he is already looking ahead to My New Life 2, has me afraid that this game is going to end with a whimper.
Tell me about it. We have yet to see Sandra's story line updated since one of the oldest versions of the game.

But I am happy that he did update Jet seeing as her character is also my second favorite one as well. Plus it is obvious that she is part of the main story due to her quests linking to both Maria's (Annie Garrison's home) and Jack's (Warren home invasion) though from what I have seen the pregnant thing is random (sometimes you knock her up sometimes you don't) but still interesting to look at.

Heck I might get bashed for saying this but I also find Chole to be very interesting as well and I find her crush on the main male to be amusing as well. Though from what I am seeing it looks like the main story will ave to major paths.

You side with your mother and Nersot. or your Dad and Warren, but to be honest as someone mention BON is really doing poorly in trying to make this branch chooses interesting. Seriously besides the bertrayal path for the forman's wife none of the branch paths have any content, and with siding with the father and warren my question as someone else metntioned is why should I? There is 0 incentive to do any of it (Not sure what the reward is for betraying jet is and to be frank i am not going that route), where as the opposing side so far gives you plenty of solid favors or in other cases puts out for you.

The other branch quest are no different. I mean why would anyone at this point pick Shasha when she only has the blowjon thing and her path ends where as Sarah has far more content?

But on a plus side with this update we can at least say that this update was 95% updating to existing content and 5% adding new content (The Aunt and the picture taking job) Seeing as Sarah and Jet had their quests updated and Nadine and Carol had additions added to them that wouldn't count as new.

But to be honest I also want to see Tyna's quest updated seeing as I can totally see some interesting branched choses in the future that can trigger if you have enough strength and can fight well (Pulling a friday on Richard got the gears in my brain turning for this one) Like for example if you can fight well enough when Christian tries to beat your ass when calling him out for raping Sandra you kick his ass instead.

Or better yet as I mentioned in a previous post you build yourself up and depending on what side you take up (Warren or Nesort) in the pussy fights thing you end up fighting the side you didn't side with's best fighter and if you win get the fuck the women they put up to bet.

But seriously why in the hell he is thing of making a my new life 2 when the first one is far from being complete? It is completely Asinine if you ask me. I played this game when it first came out and like a few other games it saddens me when they jump the gun without completing the first game that as we can see has massive potential.

Reactions: Krull

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think the game has grown so much that it has become unmanageable for BON. I hope the idea of MNL2 is to divide the game into more manageable chapters in size like The Artifact or Stranded With Benefits and that all open paths have an adequate end. I also agree that most of the characters have enormous potential for further growth.

EDIT Also I hope a path with Brenda. Her dialogs in the dates can be hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura and Krull

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Tell me about it. We have yet to see Sandra's story line updated since one of the oldest versions of the game.

But I am happy that he did update Jet seeing as her character is also my second favorite one as well. Plus it is obvious that she is part of the main story due to her quests linking to both Maria's (Annie Garrison's home) and Jack's (Warren home invasion) though from what I have seen the pregnant thing is random (sometimes you knock her up sometimes you don't) but still interesting to look at.

Heck I might get bashed for saying this but I also find Chole to be very interesting as well and I find her crush on the main male to be amusing as well. Though from what I am seeing it looks like the main story will ave to major paths.

You side with your mother and Nersot. or your Dad and Warren, but to be honest as someone mention BON is really doing poorly in trying to make this branch chooses interesting. Seriously besides the bertrayal path for the forman's wife none of the branch paths have any content, and with siding with the father and warren my question as someone else metntioned is why should I? There is 0 incentive to do any of it (Not sure what the reward is for betraying jet is and to be frank i am not going that route), where as the opposing side so far gives you plenty of solid favors or in other cases puts out for you.

The other branch quest are no different. I mean why would anyone at this point pick Shasha when she only has the blowjon thing and her path ends where as Sarah has far more content?

But on a plus side with this update we can at least say that this update was 95% updating to existing content and 5% adding new content (The Aunt and the picture taking job) Seeing as Sarah and Jet had their quests updated and Nadine and Carol had additions added to them that wouldn't count as new.

But to be honest I also want to see Tyna's quest updated seeing as I can totally see some interesting branched choses in the future that can trigger if you have enough strength and can fight well (Pulling a friday on Richard got the gears in my brain turning for this one) Like for example if you can fight well enough when Christian tries to beat your ass when calling him out for raping Sandra you kick his ass instead.

Or better yet as I mentioned in a previous post you build yourself up and depending on what side you take up (Warren or Nesort) in the pussy fights thing you end up fighting the side you didn't side with's best fighter and if you win get the fuck the women they put up to bet.

But seriously why in the hell he is thing of making a my new life 2 when the first one is far from being complete? It is completely Asinine if you ask me. I played this game when it first came out and like a few other games it saddens me when they jump the gun without completing the first game that as we can see has massive potential.
Yeah, the game pretty much chooses your path for you, because the other options have no content. To me this is an example of BoN's biggest strength being married to his biggest flaw. He has vision, but lacks focus. He has a brilliant idea as to how the overall story will go (and how many of the storylines will eventually intertwine with one another), but it seems like he is determining the details on how to get there on the fly. For example; when Sarah's storyline reached the point were it split into a Sarah/Shasha storyline, he should have advanced both simultaneously. But I don't think he knows how to tie the "alternate" Shasha/Sarah storyline into the eventual Sarah storyline involving Lucy (your mom). So instead he's left the Shasha storyline untouched. That's just my theory.

The same can be said for Sandra. Her storyline is obviously going to be tied to Christian (who is likely her drug supplier), and this is probably going to eventually tie to your dad/Warren (since your father and Christian's father are in the same crime family), but I don't think BoN knows how to get there.

I wish I could take over this project. LOL! I have SOOO many ideas as to how to advance these stories, and clean up the flow of the game. But hey, all I can do is sit back and play it like everyone else.

Reactions: FuckMcsomething

hazerfen

Jul 10, 2017
After you give Sarah card 3 you have to speak with her in the kitchen of your home before she leaves for school. This can be any day, doesn't have to be right away. After you do when you go to school go to the right side of the main hall and speak with Sarah and Shasha (the blue haired girl). They'll tell you to go speak with Shasha's boss, Jazmine. Any day in the afternoon go to commercial neighborhood and talk with Shasha at her work, the comic store and she'll introduce you to Jazmine.
pff, when i go in the afternoon go to commercial neighborhood she said "sorry, but u need train your stealth to do this mission"

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
pff, when i go in the afternoon go to commercial neighborhood she said "sorry, but u need train your stealth to do this mission"
You need to have a certain level of stealth to do the mission. In other words you need to find the alley thief to get your stealth up.

In order to find the alley thief you need to do the following

1) Completed the first part of Maria's mission chain and have her room key
2) go into her room at night and tried to have do some of the actions only to fail.

When you have done this the next morning the alley theif will steal some money from you but in exchange she will appear at night and dawning in east town in the alley on the southern east most point of town. (got there between 19:00 - 4:59 to find her)

From there she will ask you find wegner's packages which are scattered across the city and can only be found in a certain spot at a certain time of the day (with three exceptions. The one in the school locker, the one you find during Jet's final quest in warren's home and the one in Derek's house when doing the Amy's chain) gather the packages and when you see alley thief at night give them to her and she will give you a stleath class. Pass the mini game and your stleath will increase.

Reactions: hazerfen and Krull

Xobaer

May 14, 2017
Can anyone help me with amy quest? I have completed all quest but amy's one. When i get in the pub i see Derek (amy's bf) and chloe there but nothing happens they do not go to private location. I also did talk with the dog to restart the quest still nothing. Is there any solution available of this bug. Even using save editor to change the day did not work. if i make days below 35 no derek and chloe but as soon the day counter hit 35 they are in the pub yet nothing happens. cant progress in amy story-line at all..Any help???

Thank you

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can anyone help me with amy quest? I have completed all quest but amy's one. When i get in the pub i see Derek (amy's bf) and chloe there but nothing happens they do not go to private location. I also did talk with the dog to restart the quest still nothing. Is there any solution available of this bug. Even using save editor to change the day did not work. if i make days below 35 no derek and chloe but as soon the day counter hit 35 they are in the pub yet nothing happens. cant progress in amy story-line at all..Any help???

Thank you
What I did was used an older version of the game that doesn't suffer this bug to do said quest, and then when I complete it put it back to the newer version.

Reactions: Xobaer and Krull

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I hope the idea of MNL2 is to divide the game into more manageable chapters in size like The Artifact or Stranded With Benefits and that all open paths have an adequate end.
Fuuuuck that, I hope he changed his mind and doesn't make seperate games for seperate characters and shit, keep it all in one game.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Fuuuuck that, I hope he changed his mind and doesn't make seperate games for seperate characters and shit, keep it all in one game.
I don't think he can handle it all sadly. I say this because despite how nice things look even with the branching paths I see no and I mean no true reason to choose any other path in any of them. While I would love for him to follow as it is now I think he might just do that sadly.

Xobaer

May 14, 2017
What I did was used an older version of the game that doesn't suffer this bug to do said quest, and then when I complete it put it back to the newer version.

Thats a great idea actually. Do you by any chance remember which version of game you used ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Thats a great idea actually. Do you by any chance remember which version of game you used ?
0.9 was the version I used. In fact whenever BON makes updates I always keep the last one he made just in case of these bugs and problem happen with the newer ones.

Reactions: Krull

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
One that is kinda annoying about the game, is when you enter most female character's houses, they end up saying the same shit, and it's even worse when they butcher the sentence.

I think the game has grown so much that it has become unmanageable for BON. I hope the idea of MNL2 is to divide the game into more manageable chapters in size like The Artifact or Stranded With Benefits and that all open paths have an adequate end. I also agree that most of the characters have enormous potential for further growth.

EDIT Also I hope a path with Brenda. Her dialogs in the dates can be hilarious.
Yeah I'd say Brenda has the potential to be one of the best female characters in the game, as along as she's done right with her sarcastic nature... and she's pretty hot too.

Hopefully the update comes soon.

Reactions: UncleVT
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes