danial20001

May 25, 2017
how can go NADINE HOME ? i complete quest NADINE but she not allow me go her home

and any way fuck Stealth Training girl ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
any cheats to increase relationship?
Within the game? there is the palm tree next to the strip shop. Use this ONLY if you haven't gotten any relationship points with Nadine. It will change the variable to 15. However don't use it after you have finished Nadine's quest because it will remove the points you will gain with her (seeing as it goes up to 25 after you finished the statue quests) And you will be unable to go back into her home since hou need those points for her to let you in.

how can go NADINE HOME ? i complete quest NADINE but she not allow me go her home

and any way fuck Stealth Training girl ?
If you finished her quest but can't go up to her house you need to use save edit and change the relationship variable with Nadine which is variable (20) to 25.

As for fucking Dakota the stealth girl not that I know off.

Reactions: Krull

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
This is outrageous. I've done the stealth for god f*ck knows how many times and I'm not even close to getting the stepmother titjob scene. Anyone help?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Look on the bright side...

Brenda, Pam and Rosalva are the last of the female classmates with no content. So unless BoN starts introducing completely new female characters, the updates after 1.1 are probably going to push the existing storylines forward.
content yes but questlines sadly no. Beth while having content unlike all the others doesn't have a questline. Not to mention there are a few of the older ladies who are without questlines or content. Ms. Turner had 0 content and no questline as well.

This is outrageous. I've done the stealth for god f*ck knows how many times and I'm not even close to getting the stepmother titjob scene. Anyone help?
You need a stealth level of 22 to view all the content. In other words find 22 of the 25 packages, succeed in those missions and you should have not only the titjob unlocked but the blowjob one unlocked as well.

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
content yes but questlines sadly no. Beth while having content unlike all the others doesn't have a questline. Not to mention there are a few of the older ladies who are without questlines or content. Ms. Turner had 0 content and no questline as well.

You need a stealth level of 22 to view all the content. In other words find 22 of the 25 packages, succeed in those missions and you should have not only the titjob unlocked but the blowjob one unlocked as well.
25 packages?! I can't barely even find 10 .-. I've been to all places at all times and there are no more packages...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
25 packages?! I can't barely even find 10 .-. I've been to all places at all times and there are no more packages...
that is because they show up at different times of the day in most cases and there is one that can only be found on the weekend as well as 2 that can be gotten during missions and school days. if you have the most up to date guilde (link is on the front page) then it will show you most of them are.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So how does one do the Mrs. Taylor event for the card I can't seem to get to her house at "Dawning" since every fucking time she is either awake or at school or won't let me in.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
tried that but still , same error
Some people who've had this problem have circumvented it by holding the up arrow key during these scenes. Also, I don't know what version of the game your using but people seem to have less problems with a version of the game that's unpacked.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So just dled the recent update am having a hell of a time to get the mod to work

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes