Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
With the sleep pills if you have them in your inventory, you go into the kitchen and then go toe the most top right part of the screen. I will mention that there are infusions that are within there and then it will ask you if you want to add the sleeping pills to them. select yes and it will be done.
But I can't enter the chicks house she either won't let me in or she is awake -_-

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
But I can't enter the chicks house she either won't let me in or she is awake :noexpression:
You are supposed to do the following after you gave sarah to two tinymon cards

1) go into the house a dawning, put the sleeping pills into her infusions, then get the picture.
2) Go back the next day at Dawning to see Ronald taking advantage of her.

If you are still having those issues you I can only think of two things.

1) something was done out of order on your end and if you have an older data before doing this part do it in the listed order.

or

2) BON found away to bug and older part of the game. If this is the case use the data you have on a seperate older version of the game that isn't bugged.

I usually do the later for myself if this is an issue.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I have a question do we need to do Sara's submissiveness or it's not that important for the next updates and can someone explain or give a tip how to do cause i hear that it's little buggy

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have a question do we need to do Sara's submissiveness or it's not that important for the next updates and can someone explain or give a tip how to do cause i hear that it's little buggy
From what I saw so far it is only needed to unlock certain scenes with her such as having her wear the buttplug to school for example. Nothing really important for the major story as of yet. Maybe in future updates it will become important but for now no.

frozenice3

May 8, 2017
Anyone know how to complete the workbook for Carol mission? I use it, wait till friday and I failed need help please

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Anyone know how to complete the workbook for Carol mission? I use it, wait till friday and I failed need help please
After reading the book Carol will ask tell you to go to her house which is #6 in the new neigborhood. You have to go to her home after reading book otherwise you will always fail.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Might as well ask, but I'm having issues with Sarah at night. I'm trying the interactions for dildo/xtra size and coming in just after midnight, but they aren't triggering any ideas?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Might as well ask, but I'm having issues with Sarah at night. I'm trying the interactions for dildo/xtra size and coming in just after midnight, but they aren't triggering any ideas?
you have to go into her room during anytime of the day (minus afternoon) and put the items in there. if you have the right item the area were you can put it will sparkle.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
you have to go into her room during anytime of the day (minus afternoon) and put the items in there. if you have the right item the area were you can put it will sparkle.
I did exactly what you suggested and it doesn't seem to activate the scene at night (Also continues to sparkle and I can add INFINITE dildos. Made me chuckle) Apart from the buttplug, that worked for some reason..

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I did exactly what you suggested and it doesn't seem to activate the scene at night (Also continues to sparkle and I can add INFINITE dildos. Made me chuckle) Apart from the buttplug, that worked for some reason..
It is yet another bug that is in the update then.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Please can anyone resolve this problem i'm going crazy
It is already answered like 15-20 time in last 10 pages just hold up arrow key through out the scene and dont try fast forward pr press random key it would bug the game

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
From what I saw so far it is only needed to unlock certain scenes with her such as having her wear the buttplug to school for example. Nothing really important for the major story as of yet. Maybe in future updates it will become important but for now no.
Can you explain me how to do it ? Thanks in advice

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can you explain me how to do it ? Thanks in advice
You need a certain level of to unlock certain scenes. The higher your submission level the more likely you get all the scenes with Sarah using the buttplug when she goes to school. Only did this once myself but I believe I got all the scenes due to having her submission level high.

LuffyxX

Sep 20, 2017
how can i see what day it is in game? i need to wait until day 45 to start the dad quest but i dont know what day it is.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
how can i see what day it is in game? i need to wait until day 45 to start the dad quest but i dont know what day it is.
Actually their is no way to check unless on saveedit or if you are usung firebane's mod version of game

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes