zeegun

Jul 12, 2017
I wanna ask something. I tried to use the saveedit for the option to choose both shasha and sarah (i chose shasha first), then i edit the save file as told. When i went upstairs, the mc talked to sarah about sorry and stuffs and he turn around and stuck there. i can't move, can't open the menu, but the song still playing so the game's not freezing
So.. anybody know why do i get this problem? thanks a lot before :)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Can someone give me a save at the point they have entered Mrs. Taylors to roofie her tea.

gizlidost

Sep 7, 2017
Go to school in the morning and speak with Markcus or Morgan outside the entrance. Find out that Richard has a Tinymon card
but when i talk to them they send to kiosk
Where/what is this?

Reactions: Krull

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
are there any games/Comics that use the same models as this game? i just love some of the (Girl)models in this game like beth, daisy, amy, Sarah and wonder who made them and how they made them and as i said if there was any more Content with those 3d models.

gizlidost

Sep 7, 2017
Someone help pls,
Go to school in the morning and speak with Markcus or Morgan outside the entrance. Find out that Richard has a Tinymon card
Where/what is this?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Someone help pls,
Where/what is this?
Simple they will only mention that Richard has said tinymon card once before vanishing from that point for good. When you speak to them next they If I remember correctly will mention the first tinymon card because unlike the newer data that is one of the things they will keep saying outside the school regardless of whether you got the first one or not.

If you are trying to get the 6th card after you speak with morgan or Markus (either one will direct you to said person with card) you speak with richard who is on the second floor of the school. From there you should go to midtown (to get their go north from the commerical neighborhood) and go to the second house during the afternoon. From there you will get the quest.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I have an important question the Xtra size dildo scenes with Sarah they need to be seen or you can keep playing without fear because i haven't started the xtra size dildo BEFORE having sex with Sarah(in the quest when you have a romantic dinner).
Please answer me,i'm really worried.
Thanks in advice

Last edited:

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I have an important question the Xtra size dildo scenes with Sarah they need to be seen or you can keep playing without fear because i haven't started the xtra size dildo BEFORE having sex with Sarah(in the quest when you have a romantic dinner).
Please answer me,i'm really worried.
Thanks in advice
your question is not clear in itself what exactly are you trying to say?

granzon619

Jun 29, 2017
anyone have save steath max and traning library skill max and finish rachel Q i just play 0.9 and error lost all the save

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
your question is not clear in itself what exactly are you trying to say?
What i'm trying to ask is if the xtra size dildo scenes need to be seen(maybe for future updates)or they can be skipped like in my case,i started a new game and when we return at home with Sarah(quest with Roger)she gives her room keys and then we start putting the xtra size dildo in her room but i had sex with her in the hotel and now i can't see the scenes when she tries to put it in her ass.
Sorry for my messed up english but i'm not that good.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
What i'm trying to ask is if the xtra size dildo scenes need to be seen(maybe for future updates)or they can be skipped like in my case,i started a new game and when we return at home with Sarah(quest with Roger)she gives her room keys and then we start putting the xtra size dildo in her room but i had sex with her in the hotel and now i can't see the scenes when she tries to put it in her ass.
Sorry for my messed up english but i'm not that good.
as far as i know its not really important for now as dildo scene after certain times would show a dialog would say it doesnt seem to be working and you cant put xtra size dildo anymore in her room so nothing to worry about:)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes