Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
as far as i know its not really important for now as dildo scene after certain times would show a dialog would say it doesnt seem to be working and you cant put xtra size dildo anymore in her room so nothing to worry about:)
Yeah i now that after some times you can't put the xtra size dildo anymore but i wondered if maybe we skip/can't see the scenes we'll have some problems with Sarah in some future updates because that's my problem right now btw thanks for the info

zeegun

Jul 12, 2017
I wanna ask something. I tried to use the saveedit for the option to choose both shasha and sarah (i chose shasha first), then i edit the save file as told. When i went upstairs, the mc talked to sarah about sorry and stuffs and he turn around and stuck there. i can't move, can't open the menu, but the song still playing so the game's not freezing
So.. anybody know why do i get this problem? thanks a lot before :)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone explain me why i can't raise my relationship with Carol on dates(i'm stuck at 35 but i need 75)

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I wanna ask something. I tried to use the saveedit for the option to choose both shasha and sarah (i chose shasha first), then i edit the save file as told. When i went upstairs, the mc talked to sarah about sorry and stuffs and he turn around and stuck there. i can't move, can't open the menu, but the song still playing so the game's not freezing
It happens when you trying to click too fast while game is changing time specifically when you are being teleported to your room

Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
I happen that to..but alredy know how to complet it..u must stan up in front of sarah room and save..then use rpg majer save editor..mc need 4 move to left so sarah will call mc to get to her room.. if not make 4 move and hit the wall the event will not continue and u cant do anything

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So I will ask again can anyone get me a save right when you enter mrs taylors home to spike her tea.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can you tell me which quests are done,please ?
Jet's quest up to the end of 9.0
Caroline's chain
Sarah's chain up to the point where you choose between her and Shasha
Luara's quest up to the end point of 9.0
Rachel's chain
Ms. Taylor's chain
and I am not entirely sure but Amy's chain (check for her room key if it is there then yes otherwise no.)

zeegun

Jul 12, 2017
It happens when you trying to click too fast while game is changing time specifically when you are being teleported to your room
I happen that to..but alredy know how to complet it..u must stan up in front of sarah room and save..then use rpg majer save editor..mc need 4 move to left so sarah will call mc to get to her room.. if not make 4 move and hit the wall the event will not continue and u cant do anything
Damn thanks bros! now i could continue the storyline, thanks again

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Jet's quest up to the end of 9.0
Caroline's chain
Sarah's chain up to the point where you choose between her and Shasha
Luara's quest up to the end point of 9.0
Rachel's chain
Ms. Taylor's chain
and I am not entirely sure but Amy's chain (check for her room key if it is there then yes otherwise no.)
For Carol's chain i just have to go on dates and visit her at home to raise the relationship because your relationship with her it's at 10 but you need 15 or i'm good with her ?(i mean do i have to max up her relationship to 15 ?) i mean to see the blowjob and other scenes when i date her(throne,forest,library,ruins)
For sara's chain after choosing to go with her and after the scene, somehow(or maybe i'm stupid)i can have sex with her even if you didn't complete the quest with Richard

Last edited:

zeegun

Jul 12, 2017
I didnt know and entered laura's scene where we fingered her in the shower and the next to it where we got her room key. Now i think all of the event seems like registered or something so i can't see the past events.. anybody now how to fix this bug? Using saveedit perhaps but i dunno

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For Carol's chain i just have to go on dates and visit her at home to raise the relationship because your relationship with her it's at 10 but you need 15 or i'm good with her ?(i mean do i have to max up her relationship to 15 ?) i mean to see the blowjob and other scenes when i date her(throne,forest,library,ruins)
For sara's chain after choosing to go with her and after the scene, somehow(or maybe i'm stupid)i can have sex with her even if you didn't complete the quest with Richard
For that scene if you choose Sarah there is a scene you normally get if you choose her for the Xorlax card that plays normally. You don't get to sleep with her this point though. It isn't until after you get the date right and go to the hotel that you can sleep with her normally.

I really think the dildo XL thing is to unlock the anal option which I am betting many have wanted ffior a while.

As for Carol you might need to use saveedit seeing as 1.0 is bugged I believe to the point where love with Carol is raised instead of relationship with her. As for it being at 10 the reason is simple. I did her quest first and then did sarah's quest and because of that and the bug that is in the game instead of adding 10 to the 15 (kind of like how with daisy if you max hers out then do beth's it raises) it changes the variable to 10.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
For that scene if you choose Sarah there is a scene you normally get if you choose her for the Xorlax card that plays normally. You don't get to sleep with her this point though. It isn't until after you get the date right and go to the hotel that you can sleep with her normally.

I really think the dildo XL thing is to unlock the anal option which I am betting many have wanted ffior a while.

As for Carol you might need to use saveedit seeing as 1.0 is bugged I believe to the point where love with Carol is raised instead of relationship with her. As for it being at 10 the reason is simple. I did her quest first and then did sarah's quest and because of that and the bug that is in the game instead of adding 10 to the 15 (kind of like how with daisy if you max hers out then do beth's it raises) it changes the variable to 10.
Well i used savedit to change Carol's relationship points instead starting a new game because i need mostly relationship points to unlock her scenes when i date her,i wanna ask if it's safe to increase her relationship points with savedit i don't want to start a new game only because i can't increase/max up her relationship points.I wanna know if it's safe increase it like that or i'll have some problems in future or maybe you can give me some tips how to max up her relationship points with your safe file.

As for sarah i paste your save file after i completed the dinner with roger and sasha and after choosing the ass or vagina the next day i entered inside her room at night and there was the option to have sex with her even if you have not completed the mission with Richard,so my question is there's some way to unlock the anal with her and it's normal to have the sex option before the quest of Richard ?

Last edited:

loctran

Jul 10, 2017
hey man i stuck in the jet quest line , i finished the sexual class and in the evening i cant visit the book store , it said"' the book store are closed please comeback tommorow" , i cant keep playing the jet quest line without see the men harm jet in the bookstore, BTW im finished the level 5 class in endurance and ability

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes