Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You need a certain level of to unlock certain scenes. The higher your submission level the more likely you get all the scenes with Sarah using the buttplug when she goes to school. Only did this once myself but I believe I got all the scenes due to having her submission level high.
I have a problem so in the complete walkthrough(in this forum)says that after Sarah puts the Xtra size dildo all the way i can't put the Xtra size dildo and lubricant on her table,the thing is:
1.I can't start the scenes where Sarah where she try to put the dildo(as far i remember,but i'm still not sure,she managed to put the dildo all the way in,but if it's that i can't put the dildo and lubricant on her table,but i still can.
2.In the walkthrough says to put the Xtra size dildo and lubricant in the morning and return at night to her room to saw her making progression putting the dildo inside her ass,but i can't start the scene.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Yeah Maria too,but damn Amy and Laura they are so hot,dunno why but no one here hasn't talked of Mss.Turner(still don't know if that's true cause i have to scroll down through all pages to see all comments)IMO BoN have to add some more content with her too even if she's married
I'm pretty sure by the time it's over we will have had some sexual interaction with every female in game save one or two shopkeepers.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I am waiting for mc to get hands on Rachael mom tbh shes so fucking hot though beg enjoyed her before mc sadly

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
i forget turn on webcam Beth in sasha quest now any way for i go her house and turn on beth webcam?
Well if that so you missed your chance to connect Beth's computer to yours and i don't think there's a way to go to her house,maybe in future updates but right now you can't,the only thing you can do it's found someone to ask a save link where you have to go to Beth's house or you can start a new game connect the webcam to your computer and done.
tbw i recommend you to wait for some future updates or at least found someone with a save file to Sasha's mission.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2017
Anyone know what's up with the Error Width messages that freeze a lot of the scenes in the game? I had another one after using variable save game edit cheat with Tyna quest to skip to 50. Went to the club with Warren and it always freezes with that same error at the last scene with Tyna losing.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Anyone know what's up with the Error Width messages that freeze a lot of the scenes in the game? I had another one after using variable save game edit cheat with Tyna quest to skip to 50. Went to the club with Warren and it always freezes with that same error at the last scene with Tyna losing.
it is something in the new update sadly that causes said game to mess up. What I did was used an older version of the game that didn't have this issue, transfer the save file to it (Make a blank one with said file number first) then do the scene their accordingly.

After I passed the scene I would just save the file and transfer it back.

Ever since I noticed these types of bugs I always keep the previous version of the game just in case.

Sep 18, 2017
it is something in the new update sadly that causes said game to mess up. What I did was used an older version of the game that didn't have this issue, transfer the save file to it (Make a blank one with said file number first) then do the scene their accordingly.

After I passed the scene I would just save the file and transfer it back.

Ever since I noticed these types of bugs I always keep the previous version of the game just in case.
Ah. Pretty annoying. I managed to get around it. I asked the other guy from the club instead of Warren that seemed to resolve it. New problem is my Sarah quest... I want to pick Shasha instead. Problem is after the train scene the game keeps spamming "I need to go to bed before everyone wakes up" 'crap' after I end the scene. I get a teleport from Easttown to old town and then to my room and it does that back and forward a 2nd time and I end up being back in my room during daylight. But I can't move. It's got me trapped inside the bedroom and the game is not responding to any input.

Only way to progress is picking Sarah but I rather pick Shasha. I have no clue how to edit the saves to allow me to have both. I use the OnlineSaveEdit. It says I need RPGMaker Save Edit but I have zero clue where that is or how to even use that program. Tried searching for it and no luck.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Ah. Pretty annoying. I managed to get around it. I asked the other guy from the club instead of Warren that seemed to resolve it. New problem is my Sarah quest... I want to pick Shasha instead. Problem is after the train scene the game keeps spamming "I need to go to bed before everyone wakes up" 'crap' after I end the scene. I get a teleport from Easttown to old town and then to my room and it does that back and forward a 2nd time and I end up being back in my room during daylight. But I can't move. It's got me trapped inside the bedroom and the game is not responding to any input.

Only way to progress is picking Sarah but I rather pick Shasha. I have no clue how to edit the saves to allow me to have both. I use the OnlineSaveEdit. It says I need RPGMaker Save Edit but I have zero clue where that is or how to even use that program. Tried searching for it and no luck.
Try to take someone on date that might resolve issue of you getting out of room

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I have a couple of questions:
1.Sarah's dialogues supposed to be like that ? (she talks with me only afternoon,morning and night she only "...")
2.Is this a bug with Nadine ? (even i completed her quest she's still waiting for me in front of the school but i can't talk with her)

Oh and yeah i figured out why can't see Sarah putting the Xtra size dildo and putting all the way through because i already had sex with her,BUT i'm wondering if this will be a problem in the next updates(won't able to see her putting the dildo)but i only did her submissiveness to the max.
I'm waiting for an answer cause i want to know if i have to start a new game and seeing the dildo scenes.
Thanks in advice.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have a couple of questions:
1.Sarah's dialogues supposed to be like that ? (she talks with me only afternoon,morning and night she only "...")
2.Is this a bug with Nadine ? (even i completed her quest she's still waiting for me in front of the school but i can't talk with her)

Oh and yeah i figured out why can't see Sarah putting the Xtra size dildo and putting all the way through because i already had sex with her,BUT i'm wondering if this will be a problem in the next updates(won't able to see her putting the dildo)but i only did her submissiveness to the max.
I'm waiting for an answer cause i want to know if i have to start a new game and seeing the dildo scenes.
Thanks in advice.
From what I saw with the ... bug that only happened when you used a save file that made the xorlax card vanish for the next one. If you use a save prior to the point of choosing Sarah and she gets the card normally that bug doesn't happen. As for the bike thing yeah I seen that happen with both the older and newer version. I am guessing there is more to her line seeing as there were supposed to be 10 statues and she hasn't got them all as of yet.

As for the dildo's I am guessing that was for preparing her for anal. So I am guessing if you do the dildo's before sleeping with her you might unlock the anal thing for her seeing as when she starts it she wants her brother's dick in her ass.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
From what I saw with the ... bug that only happened when you used a save file that made the xorlax card vanish for the next one. If you use a save prior to the point of choosing Sarah and she gets the card normally that bug doesn't happen. As for the bike thing yeah I seen that happen with both the older and newer version. I am guessing there is more to her line seeing as there were supposed to be 10 statues and she hasn't got them all as of yet.

As for the dildo's I am guessing that was for preparing her for anal. So I am guessing if you do the dildo's before sleeping with her you might unlock the anal thing for her seeing as when she starts it she wants her brother's dick in her ass.
So do i have to start a new game in this version(maybe in the new version)to avoid the ... bug and doing the dildo thing to avoid some problems in the future updates or i'm ok like this ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes