Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
I was a bit dissapointed about this update when I learned it wouldn't be finishig any of the other quest lines but knowing one of these side quests is Pam makes up for it alittle for me. Super excited to see her stuff, been waiting for that for a long time lol

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
tried that but still , same error
I had that issue previously - It happened because I had extracted the new version over an old version and it retained some old files. Delete EVERYTHING except the save folder in the folder where you have the game then re-extract the latest version. That solved the problem for me.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 21147
Version 1.1 is coming
Sep 18 at 12:29pm
Date aprox of release 01 / 10
Content:

Content for Brenda, Pam abd Rosalva
To be honest i hoped for some Amy/Laura content but hey maybe we can blackmail Brenda with the recorded video when she had sex with Beth's boyfriend.
Pam it's a "misterious" and kinda creepy character(dunno why)but she's sexy too.
Rosalva it's the last character BoN added,we still don't know nothing of her,but in this coming version maybe we'll know something about her.

oldfart

Aug 14, 2016
So how does one do the Mrs. Taylor event for the card I can't seem to get to her house at "Dawning" since every fucking time she is either awake or at school or won't let me in.
Go to her house after midnight?

Like just leave your house and go to her house after midnight. If you don't wanna make your character just wait, then set the alarm in your room it will wake you up at the "dawn" hours.

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
To be honest i hoped for some Amy/Laura content but hey maybe we can blackmail Brenda with the recorded video when she had sex with Beth's boyfriend.
Pam it's a "misterious" and kinda creepy character(dunno why)but she's sexy too.
Rosalva it's the last character BoN added,we still don't know nothing of her,but in this coming version maybe we'll know something about her.
Still want more content with Maria... That titty-fucking scene is good. I hope in the next update you can do sex with her anytime like Mss Taylor.

Reactions: Xaos

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Still want more content with Maria... That titty-fucking scene is good. I hope in the next update you can do sex with her anytime like Mss Taylor.
Yeah Maria too,but damn Amy and Laura they are so hot,dunno why but no one here hasn't talked of Mss.Turner(still don't know if that's true cause i have to scroll down through all pages to see all comments)IMO BoN have to add some more content with her too even if she's married

Reactions: NTR Lover 69

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yeah Maria too,but damn Amy and Laura they are so hot,dunno why but no one here hasn't talked of Mss.Turner(still don't know if that's true cause i have to scroll down through all pages to see all comments)IMO BoN have to add some more content with her too even if she's married
I actually mentioned something about her having 0 content on the previous page. But to be honest other than being the teacher who mentions something in Caroline's quest chain she has nothing. I am preying that the next update will at least have 3 complete quest chains for the 3 girls he is giving content to. Last thing we need are incomplete ones like Sandra and Daisy which as I mentioned so many times need so love.

As for Amy and Laura I would love to see their chains worked on as well as Beth finally getting one. Maybe that will come in the november update hopefully.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
BTW can someone please post a full game over save? My saves are somehow corrupted.

Here you go m8 in this save it's all done(you just have to go to Carol and Nadine's houses give them some gifts to unlock their sex scenes),i hope that the MEGA link works(sorry but i never used MEGA before so yeah i'm not that good)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Go to her house after midnight?

Like just leave your house and go to her house after midnight. If you don't wanna make your character just wait, then set the alarm in your room it will wake you up at the "dawn" hours.
Ya so I do that and it legit says

Mrs. Taylor is awake

Then I can't do anything after that I got there every hour at the dawning hours and doesn't do dick..

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ya so I do that and it legit says

Mrs. Taylor is awake

Then I can't do anything after that I got there every hour at the dawning hours and doesn't do dick..
1) Did you give Sarah the first 2 tinymon cards? Cause if you haven't you are going to get issues with this mission.
2) did you put the sleeping pills into her infusion the first time around? you need to do this the first time around to trigger the scene the second time around

3) Do you have a high enough stealth level?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
1) Did you give Sarah the first 2 tinymon cards? Cause if you haven't you are going to get issues with this mission.
2) did you put the sleeping pills into her infusion the first time around? you need to do this the first time around to trigger the scene the second time around

3) Do you have a high enough stealth level?
Ya stealth is fine
Ya gave her both cards

No I haven't put the sleeping pills yet when was I supposed to do that? Cause I am trying to do that now.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ya stealth is fine
Ya gave her both cards

No I haven't put the sleeping pills yet when was I supposed to do that? Cause I am trying to do that now.
With the sleep pills if you have them in your inventory, you go into the kitchen and then go toe the most top right part of the screen. I will mention that there are infusions that are within there and then it will ask you if you want to add the sleeping pills to them. select yes and it will be done.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes