HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
So I' stuck against a dead end with an NPC behind me who won't move. I can't side step because it is in an alley. Am I screwed and having to revert to a previous save? (

slicknick12

Jun 21, 2017
You can try unpack the game using , open the program and drag and drop the game exe on it, wait for it to finish and use the executable (Game.exe) from the folder %DEFAULT FOLDER% which you can rename however you want.
Thanks

Reactions: Krull

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Oh yeah. I've had no problems with the unpacked fixed version. Starts up faster, runs smoother, xtra scenes all work, no 'width error' during sex scenes. This was the same case with the 0.9 update. From now on, when future updates come, I'll still download the initial version... but the unpacked version will be the one to keep save and play.

Reactions: slicknick12

slicknick12

Jun 21, 2017
Go to school in the morning and speak with Markcus or Morgan outside the entrance. Find out that Richard has a Tinymon card
but when i talk to them they send to kiosk
Where/what is this?

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
the game stuck after choosing sahsha and increase sara relation to 20 (cheat) after dialogs at room with sara (morning)

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Jasmine is the boss
Jacqueline is the boss's subordinate/girl who gives you the gun/kicks rapist's ass
Jet is the Bookseller/Sex trainer
Dakota is the thief

I used to be confused between Jasmine and Jet one time.

Anyone got a save just before you fuck a few chicks at the pub/bar?

Reactions: SandDark

Matt99

Jul 21, 2017
I am stuck in Marie Williams 3rd photo in east town.. the walk-through says " Go to East Town after midnight and you will find Marie on the far Southeast corner of the map " .. but I can't find her there.. I am using the latest version... I am doing something wrong..

Any help is appreciated..

Thanks

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes