Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I have done all 3 new girls to full now.
Couole busgs that i ran to:
Rosalda touch ass dosen't work she wont let you do it but everything else goes
Cloe with guard scene at graveyard if you decide to watch this scene it will freeze and you can't contunie.
Next im starting aunt grind

bael132

Jul 7, 2017
I have done all 3 new girls to full now.
Couole busgs that i ran to:
Rosalda touch ass dosen't work she wont let you do it but everything else goes
Cloe with guard scene at graveyard if you decide to watch this scene it will freeze and you can't contunie.
Next im starting aunt grind
you know of a walkthrough for the las 3 girls in the new update?

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

im having an issue in maria quest with Erenipeltol research the computer is not working?
Usually I just open and close the menu with x. Usually it makes the computer responsive again. Same with the computer in your room.

Ssoud

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone know if there is some requirement to trigger Amy quest?

I enter the Hornet Pub and dont happen anything, this occurs since i started to play this game, like 0.6 or so.

Sorry for bad English.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone know if there is some requirement to trigger Amy quest?

I enter the Hornet Pub and dont happen anything, this occurs since i started to play this game, like 0.6 or so.

Sorry for bad English.
You need to have atleast 25 days in game time played.

hothead

Jul 22, 2017
If someone has finished save, can you please send it to me? I got bugged and lost everything, don't want to go all the way from the start...

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

I have 35, Amy boyfriend is in the Pub, and nothing happens.
Have you tried a new game?

If someone has finished save, can you please send it to me? I got bugged and lost everything, don't want to go all the way from the start...
Like for v1.0? There's one a few pages back. You could use the search function at the top-right section of this page.

How to know what day were in ?
Check variable 3 according to the walkthrough. You can do it using an online save editor like saveeditonline.com.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Yes, as i said it happens since i started to play in version 0.6 and every new version i try i start a new game.
Then most likely, the game expects you to complete some other quests first. Perhaps stuffs related to Nesrot. Like Sarah and Jet's story line.

Reactions: Ssoud

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
When i select anal sex with Rosalva my screen goes stuck and i see Brenda not Rosalva anyone have the same problem or a solution ?
*this is v1.1 test 1 version not test 2*

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes