R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Any idea where's Rosalva's home?

Pam's home is in the same building as Nadine's. And Brenda's home is Northeast of Easttown.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How to download Stealth Training?
If you want to know how to start the training simple. After you get copy the key to Maria's room and finish off her first quest you need to sneak into her room during dawning. To wake up at this time set the alarm then go to sleep. After this go into her room and interact with her. It will tell you that you need to improve your stealth.

The next morning when you go to school you will get hit by Dakota (AKA the Ally thief) and she will steal some money from you. Once this happenes go to east town during the evening and go into the ally where you will meet Dakota. She will then tell you that in enchange for teaching you how to be 'sneaky' AKA stealth, you need to give her Wagner's packages which are scattered all over town and can only be found certain times of the day (They will show as white waving flags) collect them and for each one you give Dakota she will give you a stealth class. Succeed in each class and your stealth will rise by one point.

Reactions: fir
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

I couldn't give gifts to Brenda, Pam, and Rosalva. Perhaps I did something wrong with the unpacking.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I have a problem with Rosalva's anal the game got stuck at her face sometimes i see Brenda and when the sex has finished i'm in front of brenda's home does anyone have the same problem and a solution ?

Purvesh

Oct 1, 2017
Please sent save file of my new life v0.9 or v1.0
I have lost my data. Fast fast as possible .
That's all ..

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes