R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Would someone be kind enough to share their save? The grind is real
First, there is no gallery feature. So you can't replay a lot of scenes. Second, could you tell me your thought process? Why didn't you check OP for saves? Why didn't you use the top-right search bar to search for "save"?

Please sent save file of my new life v0.9 or v1.0
I have lost my data. Fast fast as possible .
That's all ..
Any reason why you didn't check the OP for saves? Or use the search bar?

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
For some reason i cant activate Amy's quest line at the pub...its been 49 days i get in the pub and see her boyfriend but nothing happens they wont go in and i cant talk to them either..any ideas??

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
CG UPDATE

Sorry for the delay on updating the CG and walkthrough. I have been travelling for business and I was unable to play the new version or generate the extracts until I returned home. I am currently working on the walkthrough and will send out an update when I complete. Thanks for your patience.

The CG extract is updated and can be found here:

I added two bonus videos with Brenda. There were screenshots for a dildo scene that was never implemented and I looped the fisting scene for fun.

This CG rip has made me question whether I want to continue making these extracts after discovering that BON put in a scene with the Male character and Jason. That was not a fun video for me to make.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
CG UPDATE

Sorry for the delay on updating the CG and walkthrough. I have been travelling for business and I was unable to play the new version or generate the extracts until I returned home. I am currently working on the walkthrough and will send out an update when I complete. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you and take your time, no problem. I never play without read your walkthrough first, you really make a great job.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I have completed that I find

Item number - Name (Location)

168 - Aruna flower (Brenda's quest 1 - Forest - East of New Neighborhood)
169 - Anir root (Brenda's quest 2 - Beggar near Rachel's house - Old Town)
170 - Animal bone (Brenda's quest 3 - Forest - East of New Neighborhood)
171 - Mare milk (Brenda's quest 4 - Farm - North-East of Forest - East of New Neighborhood)
172 - Saracen flour (Brenda's quest 5 - Bakery - Commercial Neighborhood)
173 - Ketamine (Brenda's quest 6 - Laura's Pharmacy - Old Town)
174 - Mother hair (Brenda's quest 7 - Home at night - Maria's room)
175 - Semen (Brenda's quest 8 - School - During recess, ask Jason)
176 - Virgin hair (Brenda's quest 9 - Aunt's house - Cousin is upstairs, room on left - Midtown)
177 - Modern dress (Terracota shop - New Neighborhood)
178 - Hair dye (Terracota shop - New Neighborhood)
179 - Make-up (Terracota shop - New Neighborhood)

180 - Brenda's clothes (Terracota shop - New Neighborhood)
181 - Brenda's panties (Terracota shop - New Neighborhood)
182 - Maid Dress (Sex shop - East town)

Some are show in "Item" and some in "Mains Items"

I hope I don't make mistake.

Edit
178 - Hair dye (Gift shop - Commercial Neighborhood)
179 - Make-up (Gift shop - Commercial Neighborhood)

Last edited:

dyanezv

Oct 4, 2017
Hello, when i go to Aunt's house for the cousins hair, as soon as i go upstairs the screen goes black, with a 'victory' music, and a text that says ''all the evidences were destroyed'' or something like that, i think to remeber that was for the aunt's neighboor quests to delete the photos. i can't go upstairs without having that problem, and if i upload my save to a saveditor, appears a lot of trhings but it doesnt show the 176 thing 'cousin hair' and if i add it manually, gives me an error cause that 176 thing didnt exist... any help? :(

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello, when i go to Aunt's house for the cousins hair, as soon as i go upstairs the screen goes black, with a 'victory' music, and a text that says ''all the evidences were destroyed'' or something like that, i think to remeber that was for the aunt's neighboor quests to delete the photos. i can't go upstairs without having that problem, and if i upload my save to a saveditor, appears a lot of trhings but it doesnt show the 176 thing 'cousin hair' and if i add it manually, gives me an error cause that 176 thing didnt exist... any help? :(
it is a bug in the game. to avoid it, just don't talk to the aunt, go upstairs and speak with the cousin. That is how I got around it when I was doing the mission.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
CG UPDATE

I added two bonus videos with Brenda. There were screenshots for a dildo scene that was never implemented and I looped the fisting scene for fun.

This CG rip has made me question whether I want to continue making these extracts after discovering that BON put in a scene with the Male character and Jason. That was not a fun video for me to make.
Well we already seen that BON has no problem with the main male messing around with Transexuals seeing as he has no problem fucking Chloe, so I am not surprised that he throw something like this with Jason and the main male.

However, for said scene I just pay him so I don't have to see it.

dyanezv

Oct 4, 2017
it is a bug in the game. to avoid it, just don't talk to the aunt, go upstairs and speak with the cousin. That is how I got around it when I was doing the mission.
If i talk to Aunt, they chat and gives me affection, if i go straight upstairs, that message and black screen appears always, after that, they chat and gives me affection. the problem is i saved right after doing that, im affraid when the final version comes out, i can't cointinue without that bug

Last edited:

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Well we already seen that BON has no problem with the main male messing around with Transexuals seeing as he has no problem fucking Chloe, so I am not surprised that he throw something like this with Jason and the main male.

However, for said scene I just pay him so I don't have to see it.
Honestly, I wish BoN wouldn't include such scenes period but the other quality content outweighs the bad here. I'd be far more irritated if these scenes WERE unavoidable. I was so relieved when the first option to screw Chloe was skippable via payment. Not a fan of futa at all. And I did pay Jason to avoid whatever scene he had. Sounds like it was an actual viewable event and not one that happens off screen that the MC grumbles about later and never speaks of it again. I always make sure to have a couple grand in my inventory so I can avoid surprise scenes like that entirely.

...Y'know, now that I think of it since the 0.7 version in every update there seems to be a scene of some sort that includes Chloe. The futa is almost a running gag at this point.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

You know the gay and futa scenes are easily avoidable, right? It only really sucks for @ballzak who needs to compile all the videos including the gay stuff. For the rest of us, it's really no big deal. Unless you're homophobic.

The bigger problem is the latest update v1.1 is pretty small compared to previous updates. I'm afraid the dev activates the milking mode. Same with Mr. C.

Reactions: UncleVT

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
You know the gay and futa scenes are easily avoidable, right? It only really sucks for @ballzak who needs to compile all the videos including the gay stuff. For the rest of us, it's really no big deal. Unless you're homophobic.

The bigger problem is the latest update v1.1 is pretty small compared to previous updates. I'm afraid the dev activates the milking mode. Same with Mr. C.
Agreed

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
hey i saved jet from being rape, left the hospital but no i cant get any progress done im lost
with Jet after this you need to look in your inventory and find the picture of jet. Use it and you will call her and she will tell you to meet her at her home in the evening. The chain will continue from there.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

I completely disagree with the statement this was a small update. In fact having done a CG rip for every release since 0.6 I can say this has the most content of any release BON has ever done. There were 25 new animated scenes and almost 350 CG images in this one release alone. I can't recall there ever being that many.

I think the truth is the developer really can't win. When he releases a version with lots of mission type events it cuts down on his ability to deliver CG content (that damn father time) and everyone all over forum boards complain that they play these games to fap, why can't the dev put in more content, blah blah blah. Now when he creates a mostly CG content packed release, the board will light up with complaints about the update being too short. I don't think BON is milking anything (but I agree some devs do), I think the truth is the masses are just never satisfied.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes