Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
i need help i stuck at sara quest i use chest training stealth to 2000 point but when i go to comic shop to take quest it say i need training stealth more. need help.
Try lower it and see if that works.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how many point it work low to 60 is not work
I actually used the easier egg in annie house to raise it to 50 and that number works well for me with stealth. but seriously if you are trying to get the sleeping H scenes from Maria/Laura/Amy the highest level of stealth needed is 22 to get the final scene.

Reactions: Krull

portgas5320

Sep 27, 2017
Someone could help me with the mission Ms Taylor please, the day I delivered the photo to Ronald I did not go to the teacher's house at dawn and now that I try, the scene does not appear where Ronald assaults Ms Taylor. Should I start from the beginning or is there any solution?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Ok i've decided i don't wanna anymore Rachel i wanna Pam for my GF just look at her GODDAMN first of all she's a REDHEAD and don't come to me saying that you don't love REDHEADS,second she's in my top 3 favourite girls with sexy bodies (first is Carol,second Pam and third Amy IMO).

Jack1377

Oct 3, 2017
So i'm having a bit of trouble with initiating the second phase of the jet quest. ive maxed both skills to 20 and unlocked all 10 training scenes but every time i visit the book store at night no seen triggers, i just get the store closed message. anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So i'm having a bit of trouble with initiating the second phase of the jet quest. ive maxed both skills to 20 and unlocked all 10 training scenes but every time i visit the book store at night no seen triggers, i just get the store closed message. anyone know what i'm doing wrong?
did you complete the first Nesrot quest where you and Jackaline go inside the school? If you didn't do this yet you won't be able to continue with Jet's quest.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ok i've decided i don't wanna anymore Rachel i wanna Pam for my GF just look at her GODDAMN first of all she's a REDHEAD and don't come to me saying that you don't love REDHEADS,second she's in my top 3 favourite girls with sexy bodies (first is Carol,second Pam and third Amy IMO).
Girlfriend? Rachel? If I remember correctly the main male in the game never had a girlfriend. Heck when Rachel decides to give her virginity to him she only wanted to know if she was special to him as a friend nothing more.

Also Pam is a redhead? last I saw (unless I missed something) she is a pink head, Not a redhead. Amy, Sarah, Aunt Maggie, and Lucy they are redheads but Pam? again unless I missed something she is a pink head.

As for my top three (Not including the milfs and grown women) the only one we share would be Amy seeing as mine are Laura, Amy, and Shasha.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Girlfriend? Rachel? If I remember correctly the main male in the game never had a girlfriend. Heck when Rachel decides to give her virginity to him she only wanted to know if she was special to him as a friend nothing more.

Also Pam is a redhead? last I saw (unless I missed something) she is a pink head, Not a redhead. Amy, Sarah, Aunt Maggie, and Lucy they are redheads but Pam? again unless I missed something she is a pink head.

As for my top three (Not including the milfs and grown women) the only one we share would be Amy seeing as mine are Laura, Amy, and Shasha.
Well when you see it like in the first picture she has pink hair(like Rachel's mom i think),but her hair looks red IMO yeah mixed with some pink but mostly red(the second pictures shows my thoughts).

I was thinking if Pam was my friend from the beginning of the game and not Rachel.

Well Laura IMO has a beautiful body too but i don't know why but i think Pam's body it's WAY better,Shasha it's not bad but i don't like blue hair,Amy has a tattoo that personally i don't like.

Ragna0000

May 24, 2017
Jet's lessons don't end i have done 50 of the is it because i used a save from an earlier version that it won't progress?

kantotero1234

Sep 16, 2017
i need help i stuck at sara quest i use chest training stealth to 2000 point but when i go to comic shop to take quest it say i need training stealth more. need help.
You need to do the Stealth mission (trying to touch Maria at night for the first time, activating the mugging scene - finding the mugger in East Tone during dawn and completing 1 mission) first BEFORE editing your stealth.

Actually, even if you dont edit your stealth, as long as you do that 1 mission - the sasha comic book mission should already work.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Jet's lessons don't end i have done 50 of the is it because i used a save from an earlier version that it won't progress?
I have to ask did you do the following things?

1) Sleep with Rachel for the first time
2) Speak with Morgan afterwards to get the pink card.

If you haven't done both of these then I am guessing you are doing the reinforment lessons which work with the study variable not the sex lessons.

Ragna0000

May 24, 2017
I have to ask did you do the following things?

1) Sleep with Rachel for the first time
2) Speak with Morgan afterwards to get the pink card.

If you haven't done both of these then I am guessing you are doing the reinforment lessons which work with the study variable not the sex lessons.
Yeah i did both of these even sunk into school.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Can anyone help me find the bottles needed to get the milk from the horses in the forest dairy please? Thank you so much.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes