impzz

Jun 1, 2017
I think I have to wait for a stable version. I just maxed friendship stat with rosalva by watching the door during recess but its not progressing any more.. nothing happens.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

guys where and can i get aut hair
You mean the niece's hair? Aunt's apartment at Midtown. Second floor.

Can anyone help me find the bottles needed to get the milk from the horses in the forest dairy please? Thank you so much.
Box outside the farmer's house. There's a sex scene when you interact with the window too.

I think I have to wait for a stable version. I just maxed friendship stat with rosalva by watching the door during recess but its not progressing any more.. nothing happens.
So you can't blackmail Rosalva after school?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
once you done that she should appear after school. Speak with her and you will get 2 options. Either to blackmail her, or give her back the pictures (as it stands now all you can do is blackmail her so if you don't want to do that then her chain ends for now.)

Slipsoad

May 19, 2017
Havent downloaded new version im still on 1.0 but im having an issue with the quest to delete pictures off aunts computer...when i pick up the camera it says cant delete photo and when i log on her pc it only lets me sync webcam but not click on anything else.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yeah i did both of these even sunk into school.
After you have sex with Rachel for the first time you speak with Morgan at his home. Afterwards he should give you the card needed to unlock the sex lessons.

Once you have done this you speak with Jet and take the lessons (Which is the final option on the list after you show her the card). There should only be 40 lessons in all (20 for each variable) and once you max out both of them you should be finished.

Ragna0000

May 24, 2017
After you have sex with Rachel for the first time you speak with Morgan at his home. Afterwards he should give you the card needed to unlock the sex lessons.

Once you have done this you speak with Jet and take the lessons (Which is the final option on the list after you show her the card). There should only be 40 lessons in all (20 for each variable) and once you max out both of them you should be finished.
I went to his house and he didn't give a card all that happened was we had sex with his aunt, i'm going to restart the game to see if that fixes it.
Thanks for the help.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
If they were out they would have been uploaded here for sure and even on his page it say v1 give me your purity which is of sarah v1.1 is dark power so nothing released

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes