Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
You know the gay and futa scenes are easily avoidable, right? It only really sucks for @ballzak who needs to compile all the videos including the gay stuff. For the rest of us, it's really no big deal. Unless you're homophobic.

The bigger problem is the latest update v1.1 is pretty small compared to previous updates. I'm afraid the dev activates the milking mode. Same with Mr. C.
Well this update was mostly meant to be a sidestory update unlike the last one which included 2 main story ones (We can both agree that Sarah and Jet are part of the main story arc) Along with 2 sidestory characters.

Though to be honest though I might be wrong, but if I were to guess the girl who replaces Ronald (assuming you choose to call the cops on him) might be tied into the main story some how as well. I could be wrong but unlike most of the other characters she has 2 paths with the good one being incomplete while the bad one being open.

I tip my hat to BON for making the first bad path story lead somewhere seeing as up until now all the other stories (minus the foreman's wife one) had all the negative paths lead nowhere from the one with Ms. Taylor, to the one with the betraying of jet (which of course I still haven't tried and won't)

Hopefully with this update out of the way BON will focus more on either

A) the main story like he did somewhat with the update prior to this one

B) working on the mission quests that lead to dead ends (Shasha, Daisy, Sandra Etc)

or

C) Both.

But my gut tells me that it with be

D) None of the above

seeing as there is still a 2 characters who don't have quest lines in this case Ms Turner, and Beth.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
with the latest update my mc turned into a quickshot, the value for the endurance and the ability variables are both at 20 but still he blows his load in 5 seconds no matter what

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I have the same problem so no solutions for this bug ?
Yes download the Tester 2 version. It is fixed in this latest version. The original v1.1 tester release has a bug and there is no work around.

Tester 2 version also fixes the issue at Aunt Maggie's house where you can't go upstairs during Brenda's mission. There may be other bug fixes, but these are the only two I am certain are in it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Personally if anything while all these bugs do show up, I seriously think BON should also try out the older quests he has both from scratch and older save states for the new content. If this was done a lot and I mean a lot if not all the bugs that come with this game could be caught and patched so things like the Infamous Amy quest bug which also wreaked the Jet quest (if you waited until day 35 that is) wouldn't have happened.

I know I might now like this, but for the sake of it all I am going to start a data from scratch and see what was screwed up and if there is a Pateon for him here do me a favor and send it to him when I make the complete list.

Slipsoad

May 19, 2017
Havent downloaded new version im still on 1.0 but im having an issue with the quest to delete pictures off aunts computer...when i pick up the camera it says cant delete photo and when i log on her pc it only lets me sync webcam but not click on anything else.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Personally I think this update was great. I mean, we got three new questlines added as well as the rooms to visit girls featured in said quest lines. THREE. I think it just feels small because there was no huge overarching mission in this one. Not to mention the new areas which I hope will come into play in future updates.

I think last update we just got Carol's house visit and the Jet questline lengthened. I think that was it anyway, I might be missing one other addition. Point being with several new animations and three new girls to visit, one of them actually utilizing the submission option which is arguably the first really 'evil' questline we've gotten quite a lot. Maybe it just doesn't feel that big because the main storyline hasn't seen an update for the past couple versions.

I was pretty happy with this update all things considered. Of course, the wait for the next one is always painful. But worthwhile.

Reactions: uncejay
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Personally I think this update was great. I mean, we got three new questlines added as well as the rooms to visit girls featured in said quest lines. THREE. I think it just feels small because there was no huge overarching mission in this one. Not to mention the new areas which I hope will come into play in future updates.

I think last update we just got Carol's house visit and the Jet questline lengthened. I think that was it anyway, I might be missing one other addition. Point being with several new animations and three new girls to visit, one of them actually utilizing the submission option which is arguably the first really 'evil' questline we've gotten quite a lot. Maybe it just doesn't feel that big because the main storyline hasn't seen an update for the past couple versions.

I was pretty happy with this update all things considered. Of course, the wait for the next one is always painful. But worthwhile.
All the three apartment events are grindy and artificially lengthened. Pam needs quite a few visit and talk before she receives any gift. Brenda and Rosalva's apartment events don't even allow gifts.

And don't get me started with the recess side quests, they are the grindiest shit I've ever encountered.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
All the three apartment events are grindy and artificially lengthened. Pam needs quite a few visit and talk before she receives any gift. Brenda and Rosalva's apartment events don't even allow gifts.

And don't get me started with the recess side quests, they are the grindiest shit I've ever encountered.
Oh, I agree with you wholeheartedly. This game is quite grindy but I think that's par for course with any game that's in RPGM. I'd be more annoyed by it if there weren't people on this forum who found the variables needed to edit saves to skip the process. To me, the people who take the time to hunt and answer questions here are the helpful heroes. This forum is a lot kinder than others I've visited.

Without ballzak's walkthrough I probably would've dropped the game the first time I downloaded it. And Firebane's mod is a godsend. Valuable tools exist that help mitigate the grind so it doesn't bug me much.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
For the Aruna Flower in Brenda's quest, where is it exactly. I've walked around the forest for a while and there's no indication as to what it is. What does it look like?

MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
Does anyone else get the message Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null? I got during 2 different sex scenes. first one was with Mrs. Taylor and the other one was with that you have sex with during the Nadine questline when you try to get the second statuette. If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it. It crashes my game.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone else get the message Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null? I got during 2 different sex scenes. first one was with Mrs. Taylor and the other one was with that you have sex with during the Nadine questline when you try to get the second statuette. If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it. It crashes my game.
Meh not nothing that is new seeing as with every update it seems these tend to pop up more than I Care for. Some people mentioned either changing the screen to be smaller or bigger, and another mentioned holding the up key to get through it.

However, for me the best solution so far is to upload the save to a previous verison that has the scenes, but doesn't cause this to happen. It was how I got past the Tyna bug when it kept messing up with the newer one.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
CG UPDATE

Sorry for the delay on updating the CG and walkthrough. I have been travelling for business and I was unable to play the new version or generate the extracts until I returned home. I am currently working on the walkthrough and will send out an update when I complete. Thanks for your patience.

The CG extract is updated and can be found here:

I added two bonus videos with Brenda. There were screenshots for a dildo scene that was never implemented and I looped the fisting scene for fun.

This CG rip has made me question whether I want to continue making these extracts after discovering that BON put in a scene with the Male character and Jason. That was not a fun video for me to make.
Big thx every time im waiting on your cg and VIDEO update extract thx dude

Reactions: Krull

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i need help i stuck at sara quest i use chest training stealth to 2000 point but when i go to comic shop to take quest it say i need training stealth more. need help.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes