Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Seems that if you have sex with any girl during recess scene image won't close but stays in you screen.

Reactions: Kenuichi

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Bug fix coming soon, doesnt know if games finished not sure how that works as hes the dev and hes not sure if mnl 2 will be his next project dispite every patreon voting for it

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I wrote my own walkthrough and will keep it up to date on this post.

The walkthrough is in proper English and has all secrets in the game including Save Editor tricks to avoid the game's worst grinds. If anyone sees any issues or something I missed let me know and I'll update it. Trying to be thorough as possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will it be explained in your walkthrough, when to save and reload? Because there are several rods!

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I find a problem
When Mike visit Carol in the evening, he can enter her house but she is not here
Game is still massively bugged. Half the supporters can not play it fully so hes working on a fix however bon's idea of a quick fix is normally a good 8 hours :(
Edit: maybe not a bug try 9pm

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017

Started a fresh playthough, I've ran into this and similar errors a few times. On several scenes at rachels house (titfuck+ touch pussy) and now at the last scene of the penis size competition.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017

Started a fresh playthough, I've ran into this and similar errors a few times. On several scenes at rachels house (titfuck+ touch pussy) and now at the last scene of the penis size competition.
Happens alot sadly. Sometimes its a bug in the game other times its just a random game crash. Best way is to save alot

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Downloaded new version, just black screen when i load up the game. Worked fine on previous version (1.1 not the "fixed" version)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Downloaded new version, just black screen when i load up the game. Worked fine on previous version (1.1 not the "fixed" version)
As previously stated random bugs are occuring alot. Games bugged to hell. Bon working on fix based on past fixes could take 8 to 15 hours

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Ah my bad, still half asleep and didn't read previous comments. Guess i'll wait for the fixed fixed version then.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

I find a problem
When Mike visit Carol in the evening, he can enter her house but she is not here
Because you're not supposed to have apartment events in the evening. Only in the morning and the afternoon.
But sometimes if you're quick enough, you can enter the apartment just when it turns dark. Wait a few moment, and it will say it's too late.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Because you're not supposed to have apartment events in the evening. Only in the morning and the afternoon.
But sometimes if you're quick enough, you can enter the apartment just when it turns dark. Wait a few moment, and it will say it's too late.
See i thought that but can access nearly all apartments at 9pm so thought it had changed lol

longnhan789

May 26, 2017
there'sa bug when i talk to nadine and she want f'ck ( highschool's break time) when finished f'king the picture of f'ck scene it isn't dissapear but the game still run

Mecnun

Sep 27, 2017
Jazmine Ticari alanda ama içeri girmeden önce çizgi roman deposundaki mavi bir kızla konuş ve daha sonra mağazanın içindeki kapının içine girin
I talked but the door does not open

Last edited by a moderator:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes