Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
This game is made using RPG Maker MV which can export to Linux binary, so I was wandering if anyone bothered doing that.
gimme 30 minutes and i'll have the skunked version up for linux

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I'm a bit confused now , does the fixed + extras needs another fix release?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
anyone figured out how to go into the forest for brenda missions
From School, take bus to New Neighborhood. Go West from bus stop (Cemetery)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Go west, after Cemetery's enter, a little road between trees
Aruna Flower is in North-West of forest

Last edited:
U

User_51567

i actually like Mr.C corruption game more then this but i guess we can have different tastes since your such a pretty kitty:p
Well,
I like the Mr.C corruption game also more then this.
BUT @R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5 had a point with the milking that both devs are doing, and Mr.C in special.
I am a pledge of Mr.c for a long time now and with every update the content becomes less and less, with the low point of the latest update(But he was on holiday so he got the benefit of the doubt from me).
But the same goes for Beggar of New, Mr.C and every other developer on patreon...

The moment the ratio of time/money/content becomes a joke for longer then 3 months then my pledge will dissappear..
In 1 month he did a couple of fixes of the 1.0 update(that took me 2 hours tops myself on the day 1.0 released)and a couple of new quests that could not have taken more then a evening of 2 to make..

I don't mind little updates, but if you earning $3,530 a month then this update is absolute ridiculous.
But the same goes for 75% of de developers on Patreon... For the first couple of updates the content amount is amazing... and slowly it becomes lesser and less.

Maybe i have high standards myself of my own development, but there are some "scum" developers out there on Patreon who are just in it for the money...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well,
I like the Mr.C corruption game also more then this.
BUT @R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5 had a point with the milking that both devs are doing, and Mr.C in special.
I am a pledge of Mr.c for a long time now and with every update the content becomes less and less, with the low point of the latest update(But he was on holiday so he got the benefit of the doubt from me).
But the same goes for Beggar of New, Mr.C and every other developer on patreon...

The moment the ratio of time/money/content becomes a joke for longer then 3 months then my pledge will dissappear..
In 1 month he did a couple of fixes of the 1.0 update(that took me 2 hours tops myself on the day 1.0 released)and a couple of new quests that could not have taken more then a evening of 2 to make..

I don't mind little updates, but if you earning $3,530 a month then this update is absolute ridiculous.
But the same goes for 75% of de developers on Patreon... For the first couple of updates the content amount is amazing... and slowly it becomes lesser and less.

Maybe i have high standards myself of my own development, but there are some "scum" developers out there on Patreon who are just in it for the money...
well since im a leacher i guess i dont have that big of problem with games that peak my interest show some milkages i mean atleast they arent wootch or dual family

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Bon has posted on patreon something about new version. However i cant access patreon on this connection.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Please BoN, Interactive Sex and House visits for Daisy and Beth.
There is still Sandra as well as Ms. Turner who haven't gotten any love yet either. Though I am hoping the next time around he fixes some of those nonexistant branch paths that lead to nowhere. Especially Shasha and some paths with Warren.

Reactions: Kenuichi
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes