- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
There is still Sandra as well as Ms. Turner who haven't gotten any love yet either. Though I am hoping the next time around he fixes some of those nonexistant branch paths that lead to nowhere. Especially Shasha and some paths with Warren.
Warren's path was more interesting. Be a badass mobster with a "bad karma".

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

This game is made using RPG Maker MV which can export to Linux binary, so I was wandering if anyone bothered doing that.
This is just my opinion. But usually it doesn't change things. If it has shit performance using wine like ICSTOR or ICCreations' games, the linux version would still run like shit. The bad scripting, plugin, and engine don't magically disappear.

This game, My New Life, is one of the better one to run with wine. There's a definite slow down when they applied the afternoon or night time filter, but it's still playable. ICSTOR's Incest Adventures is unplayable on my old laptop. While Officer Chloe is pretty much the most performant RPGM WEGs.

Japanese games from dlsite run fine. So I suspect there's a skill gap between wegs devs and eroge devs.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Please BoN, Interactive Sex and House visits for Daisy and Beth.
lol me too! I really wanna bang and fucky fucky Amy, Daisy and Beth!
Amy and Daisy first, then Beth.
But i cant wait to see MC fuck is real mother! Because we now know who really is his mother! (Dr. Robson) oh sweet she is to cute (red-haired women are my weak point XD), like his sister Sarah! XD i hope some day he also do a threesome with his mother/sister!

Reactions: - ZAIKO -

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
lol me too! I really wanna bang and fucky fucky Amy, Daisy and Beth!
Amy and Daisy first, then Beth.
But i cant wait to see MC fuck is real mother! Because we now know who really is his mother! (Dr. Robson) oh sweet she is to cute (red-haired women are my weak point XD), like his sister Sarah! XD i hope some day he also do a threesome with his mother/sister!
I still wonder if Lucy is really his mother. It is obvious with Sarah seeing as she has not only her mother's red hair but her more than ample ass, but with Mike I am not so sure. If anything I think she might be like Maria in other words his stepmother seeing as he remembers his mother being a woman named Diana or something like that.

As for Amy it is obvious that she wants a piece of her step brother at least sexually seeing as with the Nadine seen we saw what happened.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Warren's path was more interesting. Be a badass mobster with a "bad karma".
Pfft with the tinymon toys option being available you can raise your karma through the roof just by letting Sarah have them. In fact no offense to BON this option actually broke the Karma system. since it is no longer 100% tied to specific events.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I still wonder if Lucy is really his mother. It is obvious with Sarah seeing as she has not only her mother's red hair but her more than ample ass, but with Mike I am not so sure. If anything I think she might be like Maria in other words his stepmother seeing as he remembers his mother being a woman named Diana or something like that.

As for Amy it is obvious that she wants a piece of her step brother at least sexually seeing as with the Nadine seen we saw what happened.
I'm a little confused about that as well. But Lucy (Dr Robson) really resembles Sarah. Her face, her hair, also her butt XD
And another fact that MC aunt have some image in her pc, I do not think it's a coincidence. If she was something like step-mother, why they would not remember her? The only plausible reason would be for the mother. Unless Lucy is the sister of their mother. And the aunt we see now is blood-related to they father. So the image on her pc, is just an image with another aunt XD
Oh please Beggar i wanna know the truth XD

For Amy cant wait to ravage her pussy too! The more she Hate/rejects, the more I desire her! Plus her red-hair make me crazy XD

Shamn

Sep 15, 2017
My New Life [v1.1fixed]
The game crashes.
Rachel home: Error " Failed to load: img/pictures/INTRachelEnse%C3%B1ar%20Culo2.png "
everyone has ?
what is the problem ?
+1 and Next Day in school Pam approach you, take next way to Rigth and go to Rigth side of
school.
what to do?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm a little confused about that as well. But Lucy (Dr Robson) really resembles Sarah. Her face, her hair, also her butt XD
And another fact that MC aunt have some image in her pc, I do not think it's a coincidence. If she was something like step-mother, why they would not remember her? The only plausible reason would be for the mother. Unless Lucy is the sister of their mother. And the aunt we see now is blood-related to they father. So the image on her pc, is just an image with another aunt XD
Oh please Beggar i wanna know the truth XD

For Amy cant wait to ravage her pussy too! The more she Hate/rejects, the more I desire her! Plus her red-hair make me crazy XD
While this is true I am still thinking that Sarah and Mike while having the same father may have different mothers cause unlike Sarah Mike holds no resemblence to Lucy.

Not to mention when we saw Lucy in front of Mike's home we noticed that she didn't get overly emotional until he mentioned Jack and Sarah living there with the two of them. Where as when it came to Mike living with Maria Lucy was nowhere near as upset over this.

This piece also leads me to believe that Sarah is her child and not Mike.

But on another note when I read the dairy of Sarah during her chain I found it extremely weird that Sarah calls Mike her "Onii-Chan" When she is supposed to be the older sibling. It should be Otouto seeing as he is the younger sibling not Onii-Chan.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Right not entirely sure whats going on at all. Bon has posted about a new version and the link on the 1.1 extra release is a fresh link but no new version number on it. Anywho doenloading now will let ypu know wether its his latest fix

Reactions: Krull

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
i suffer a delete save bug in aim training, anyone can post a save with all content 1.0 unlocked?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
While this is true I am still thinking that Sarah and Mike while having the same father may have different mothers cause unlike Sarah Mike holds no resemblence to Lucy.

Not to mention when we saw Lucy in front of Mike's home we noticed that she didn't get overly emotional until he mentioned Jack and Sarah living there with the two of them. Where as when it came to Mike living with Maria Lucy was nowhere near as upset over this.

This piece also leads me to believe that Sarah is her child and not Mike.

But on another note when I read the dairy of Sarah during her chain I found it extremely weird that Sarah calls Mike her "Onii-Chan" When she is supposed to be the older sibling. It should be Otouto seeing as he is the younger sibling not Onii-Chan.
mmm well everything can be possible. Another possibility is that MC look like is father and not is mother. Ofc if Lucy is his mother. Another possibility is that MC look like is grandfather, or perhaps some other relative of is mother. Not always resembles their parents, but also to some ancestors. Ofc you can be right and she is only the mother of Sarah.
For me i really hope that she is their mother, because i like incest. And think of it make me really horny XD
But beggar can also introduce a new woman that is effective the mother of mike only. Surelly beggar do some plot where MC fuck is blood-related aunt. For now he fuck only is sister. Now she can be his full blood sister or half sister.

For the oni-chan think, well if you know the Japanese story they prefer to use oni-chan for the cute purpose.
I see many hentai comics where old or younger sister call the younger or older brother onichan. In few versions they use some different suffixes. An example of different suffix is: when the story is made in the past, like the sengoku era, where they brought a different respect to the older one. But in this case, I think it's more for the translation level that for other thing.

Returning to the theme, some new walkthrough? XD

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
how many times to have do jasons recess quest before i can complete brenda quest and is there a variable for jasons relationship and pam relationship
I think it's 15 times for Jason

Variable #21: Relationship Pam (max = 20)
Variable #30 : Relationship Jason (max = 15)

Nearly all Variables in Walkthrough v1.0.1, last page

Except :
Variable #116 : Relationship Brenda (not #49) (max = 20)
Variable #118 : Relationship Rosalva (max = 20)
Variable #191 : Love Brenda
Variable #192 : Love Pam
Variable #193 : Submission Rolsalva

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Damn this game is buggy af. I collected some packages and forgot to save. I went and removed clothing while sis was sleeping and now the pic is stuck.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
The first time I come home, my bedroom seems to have no door. I'm trapped inside.

These games with the Super Mario navigation are frustrating as hell.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone have a save for this version? Specifically on that hasn't completed all the content for this version yet, or at least has finished most of the grindy stuff, like stealth.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Anyone have a save for this version? Specifically on that hasn't completed all the content for this version yet, or at least has finished most of the grindy stuff, like stealth.
There's a link in the OP.
just make sure to make a dummy save slot first before pasting it in otherwise it won't work.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes