Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Wow @Pepé Le Pew sorry to break your heart but game still bugged haha. Dont worry tho next fix wont be for 2 days. Sorry i couldnt upload the game yesterday. The fixed version he originally posted was still heavily bugged. Also to avoid confusion as he didnt updtae version number could you add a second fix to title or a message in op that this is the fixed fixed fixed fixed version haha

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
i'm gonna leave this game for now... someone PM me when that lazy ass dev get his shit together... :) no need in wasting any ones bandwidth by keep uploadning things that doesn't work... ;)

so pm me when a fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fix of the fix fix is out...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
i'm gonna leave this game for now... someone PM me when that lazy ass dev get his shit together... :) no need in wasting any ones bandwidth by keep uploadning things that doesn't work... ;)

so pm me when a fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fix of the fix fix is out...
Bon has promised to give us a deffinate time of release of thr new fix. But has stated he wants some time off first lol

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Right to help people out heres a list of bugs still in the game.
Sex scenes are still broken at random stages some work now but others dont.
Random image crashes ( the images are there but bon thinks he screwed the code up)
Night time fatal error when visiting jet house late evening after 5 pm.
A number of new apartments teleporting you to a shop or crashing the game.
Characters dissapearing when visiting the new houses ( if this happens reload a previous save as it breaks the gane completely)
Sister sex scene infinite loop in bedroom.
And finally school sex scenes work now but can cause fatal errors.
Will update when a fix is released

Reactions: jackkane

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Right to help people out heres a list of bugs still in the game.
Sex scenes are still broken at random stages some work now but others dont.
Random image crashes ( the images are there but bon thinks he screwed the code up)
Night time fatal error when visiting jet house late evening after 5 pm.
A number of new apartments teleporting you to a shop or crashing the game.
Characters dissapearing when visiting the new houses ( if this happens reload a previous save as it breaks the gane completely)
Sister sex scene infinite loop in bedroom.
And finally school sex scenes work now but can cause fatal errors.
Will update when a fix is released
If he keeps wasting time amd mess up updates like this making fix version again and again I wonder when would he able to work on new content ugh

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
If he keeps wasting time amd mess up updates like this making fix version again and again I wonder when would he able to work on new content ugh
Bon doesnt even know if this games finished or not hes undecided. And if this isnt finished hes already stated content will be alot shorter next update. And tbh every update seems to be shorter and shorter. His idea is my new life 2 with better art. So he doesnt know wether to continue with this one or start a new one and continue the story with better art

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Bon doesnt even know if this games finished or not hes undecided. And if this isnt finished hes already stated content will be alot shorter next update. And tbh every update seems to be shorter and shorter. His idea is my new life 2 with better art. So he doesnt know wether to continue with this one or start a new one and continue the story with better art
Main story is line is incomplete as hell tbh he is more focused on side quest and majority of good characters have incomplete storyline if he keeps doing like this he would basically lose his followers like abandoning a project is never a good idea like atleast i vote for finishing up main story line that would be satisfying

Reactions: Major Wanker

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Main story is line is incomplete as hell tbh he is more focused on side quest and majority of good characters have incomplete storyline if he keeps doing like this he would basically lose his followers like abandoning a project is never a good idea like atleast i vote for finishing up main story line that would be satisfying
This is the point many have made. But he seems rather confident that if he started my new life 2 people would love it. He has stated so many devs do chapters or episodes and that it would not be so differant from them. Number 2 would simply be a continuation with better art. But to be completely honest i dont think it will work he is already getting alot of flak over the main story being a jumbled mess

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
This is the point many have made. But he seems rather confident that if he started my new life 2 people would love it. He has stated so many devs do chapters or episodes and that it would not be so differant from them. Number 2 would simply be a continuation with better art. But to be completely honest i dont think it will work he is already getting alot of flak over the main story being a jumbled mess
Exactly rather than self prediction he should make a poll or ask his Patreon what they want he cant decide all by himself tbh and i have seen many devs messing all like a zombie life dev she even after giving a short end to her game she was still criticised for leaving urban demon incomplete and stuff and if definitely created a bad impression and less faith in a dev like finish what you start or just dont start it people would not invest in his new project with a doubt in their mind what if he don’t complete mnl 2 aswell

Reactions: Major Wanker

j766

May 15, 2017
So I'm encountering a bug where I have the xorlax card from the Jet missions, but I cannot talk to Sarah in her room. If you click on her, nothing happens. Anyone know a variable number I can edit to push her story forward to the next stage? A lot is blocked behind her storyline and I'm not willing to replay the grind on an iffy shot.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@j766 from the sounds of it, its probably one of the many bugs present currently. You might be better off waiting a few days for the fixed fixed fixed fixed version and trying again.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
anyone know all the variables related to sex skills? at some point in the game it got messed up for me and mc turned into a two pump chump, i already know the stamina and technique ones and they are at 20 as they should be, so there has to be something else.

id rather not rollback 2.5h of grinding

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
don't let me enter to her house, and i can't get the option of blackmail her
"there's a bug when you use saveedit to set rosalva affection to 15, she don't appear in the afternoon in the school"

I think it must be 20, not 15 to unlock blackmail option. But I'm not sure of that !

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
I start playing yesterday and i think i saw the first bug. I cant deliver the package to stepmom. She just stand at the entrance of the House doing nothing.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
"there's a bug when you use saveedit to set rosalva affection to 15, she don't appear in the afternoon in the school"

I think it must be 20, not 15 to unlock blackmail option. But I'm not sure of that !
i solved, the variable not is 117, is 118, @Ballzack that is a mistake in the walktrough

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes