R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Right to help people out heres a list of bugs still in the game.
Sex scenes are still broken at random stages some work now but others dont.
Random image crashes ( the images are there but bon thinks he screwed the code up)
Night time fatal error when visiting jet house late evening after 5 pm.
A number of new apartments teleporting you to a shop or crashing the game.
Characters dissapearing when visiting the new houses ( if this happens reload a previous save as it breaks the gane completely)
Sister sex scene infinite loop in bedroom.
And finally school sex scenes work now but can cause fatal errors.
Will update when a fix is released
I played the 1.0 modded version, and tester version 2 and I didn't experience those. Some of the bugs I experienced are:
- Nadine recess side quests failed immediately after entering recess.
- Anal apartment scenes trigger twice for Ms. Taylor and Rachel.
- Transported to your room during the night, but the screen is all black.
- Playing with variables usually mess up Sarah and Maria scenes. They trigger randomly when I go upstairs.
- Richard giving the card immediately without Aunt sidequest.
- Some apartment scenes transport you to another apartment.

I don't know what Beggar did to the fixed version that it triggers a whole set of new severe bugs.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
CG UPDATED

I have just updated the CG link with the new content from the fixed version. The link for "Version 1.1 update only" has been modified and the file now has the new content along with the rest of 1.1.

The post is here:

If @RedKing or any of the other mods are monitoring this, if it isn't too much trouble could you add mirrors?
Done, thank you so much! I've compiled everything in one archive, uploaded it to different hosts and edited your post accordingly.

Reactions: Krull
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

i cant talk with Brenda waht mast i can do ?
this is a bug or i must before speak compleate another quest?
Perhaps you got the older version of the game?
Btw any reason why you don't use proper spelling like a normal person?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I played the 1.0 modded version, and tester version 2 and I didn't experience those. Some of the bugs I experienced are:
- Nadine recess side quests failed immediately after entering recess.
- Anal apartment scenes trigger twice for Ms. Taylor and Rachel.
- Transported to your room during the night, but the screen is all black.
- Playing with variables usually mess up Sarah and Maria scenes. They trigger randomly when I go upstairs.
- Richard giving the card immediately without Aunt sidequest.
- Some apartment scenes transport you to another apartment.

I don't know what Beggar did to the fixed version that it triggers a whole set of new severe bugs.
Actually the Richard giving you the card without the Aunt sidequest isn't really a bug but rather one of the easter eggs within the game.

If you talk to the person on the left outside of his apartment before doing the mission it will make it as if you have done it already without doing so.

There are a couple of other easter eggs in the game that mistaken for bugs as well.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Right the fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed version will be out in about 5 hours. He has already posted 2 new fixes but there broken so no point posting them. Also bon is asking for a list of bugs so if you have come across bugs please inbox me so i can send them to bon's inbox on patreon. If we do that may geta fully working version this century.

rpg_gamer

Sep 16, 2017
the latest version v1.1 is slower than the previous one... It consumes more cpu.... almost 100% most of the gameplay time... please try to fix this..

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
the latest version v1.1 is slower than the previous one... It consumes more cpu.... almost 100% most of the gameplay time... please try to fix this..
Its already been noted and passed to dev as his latest fix released an hour ago was so slow it took 5 minutes to load a scene. Waiting on the new fix

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
i solved, the variable not is 117, is 118, @Ballzack that is a mistake in the walktrough
Thanks for letting me know. You are certainly correct 118 is the variable for Rosalva's relationship. Somehow I messed that up. I'll edit it and make a note in the op when I get to my PC that has the master file

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Right the fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed version will be out in about 5 hours. He has already posted 2 new fixes but there broken so no point posting them. Also bon is asking for a list of bugs so if you have come across bugs please inbox me so i can send them to bon's inbox on patreon. If we do that may geta fully working version this century.
I'm on a mobile device and can't list all of the bugs I've found. But if you download the Walkthrough from the OP and do a search in the file to find the term "BUG ALERT" you can find a fairly comprehensive list of bugs in the game.

jomes

Jul 27, 2017
Just downloaded the fixed version and reached the end of Pam's quest. In her apartment she doesn't accept any gifts, is this a know bug?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
guys i seem to have problems with jet lessons it takes forever ... any help ?
Saveedit is your friend if you want to get past the grind

change the numbers in variable's 46 and 47 to 20 if you want to get past the grind when you use saveedit. If you don't have these variables unlocked in the save it means you didn't unlock the sex classes yet.

But before you do this you needed to have done the following

1) had sex with Rachel for the first time

(this will make it so the main character says he needs to speak to morgan)

2) go to morgan's home and speak with him after you slept with Rachel for the first time

(this will cause him to give you the special ticket which unlocks the sex classes)

Pattymc

Aug 16, 2017
anyone have a fix for Error, Failed to load: img/characters/%C3%A7.png happens when i try and enter the east wing of the school

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes