yukiband

Oct 21, 2016
I download the fixed full game, but still have bugs
"image/character/%C3%A7.png"
when enter right side of school in Pam quest

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Lol now this is sad. It seems the first version AKA the test version had the least bugs out of all these 'fixed' versions.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Right the new final fix out. However as this wil be the fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed version i have zero faith in it veing the final fix as this is the second final fix of the day. I have a break in 2 hours and will go to coffee shop log into patreon and download the new fix and post it here. If there are any supporters here the original link for the 1.1 extra has been replaced with the lastest fix version. So if you fancy posting it earlier then feel free

Reactions: Krull

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry for the delay im downloading the new fixed version now. Last one was bugged :( Should hopefully ahve it up within 4 hours. Again sorry for delay blame bon for being useless at bug bug fixing

MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
Can someone please tell me were the Ethel Forest is? It tells me where it is in the walkthrough, but I still can't find it. I would really enjoy some help. Thank you. I am trying to start the quest for Brenda, that is why I am asking.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Wow 15 bug fixes and still game doesnt work. Right i give up on this, wasting my bandwith and time now. Ill re visit bon's patreon in a few days hopefully by then game will be fixed. Not sure how hes managed it but his last fix broke more than it repaired. My appologies to all for the delay in uploading any sort of fix. Feel free to blow bons patreon page up.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe he's messing up on purpose so that he can use a ruined game as an excuse to go through and restart with new art like some people mentioned he's wanted to do a few pages back? Nah, couldn't be...

Well, whatever. The not-fixes suck but hopefully he'll be able to get a handle on it. At least he's trying to fix things... or at least is the assumption since he wouldn't release so many fixes if he weren't actively trying to fix them. Though I gotta wonder how all of this slips by. Doesn't he at least test the versions he releases first or is he entirely dependent on what others report to him?

Hope the next release is not as buggy. I'll content myself with the previous version of the game for now.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Is Brenda's mission bugged too for anyone else? I'm not able to give her the Anir root I bought from the beggar, all she does is greet me when I talk to her during recess.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Maybe he's messing up on purpose so that he can use a ruined game as an excuse to go through and restart with new art like some people mentioned he's wanted to do a few pages back? Nah, couldn't be...

Well, whatever. The not-fixes suck but hopefully he'll be able to get a handle on it. At least he's trying to fix things... or at least is the assumption since he wouldn't release so many fixes if he weren't actively trying to fix them. Though I gotta wonder how all of this slips by. Doesn't he at least test the versions he releases first or is he entirely dependent on what others report to him?

Hope the next release is not as buggy. I'll content myself with the previous version of the game for now.
The answer is simple. He is totally dependant on us to test these things. Why else would he make a test version before making the so called 'fixed' version of the game?

It is as I mentioned before why I also keep the previous fixed versions to get me past certain parts if I can, however with this update that is impossible seeing as it is all new content.

As for my list of bugs I will try to have it up before the end of the week and this will be from a blank slate so hopefully all the bugs that I find can be patched up for future updates.

But seriously he really needs a tester to play these things before he unleashes them out on the masses.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
The answer is simple. He is totally dependant on us to test these things. Why else would he make a test version before making the so called 'fixed' version of the game?

It is as I mentioned before why I also keep the previous fixed versions to get me past certain parts if I can, however with this update that is impossible seeing as it is all new content.

As for my list of bugs I will try to have it up before the end of the week and this will be from a blank slate so hopefully all the bugs that I find can be patched up for future updates.

But seriously he really needs a tester to play these things before he unleashes them out on the masses.
Back when i was 100 dollar supporter i offered to do the alpha testing so did a number of other high pledgers. He turned it down claiming it was better to release a test version to a vast number of people as it would speed up the release of a fixed version.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes