Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i have to ask:
the new version released post is about?
1.1 REALLY fixed or something else
From what I am reading I have to say sorry but no. I never downloaded past the first test version myself, but I have to say from all the unhappy posters shit has really hit the fan. Heck I think this might be the worst update patch up to date seeing as none of the older versions ever needed this many number of fixes not even the one which botched up Amy's quest.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
guys can u get special sex scenes with every girl ?
If you are going on about intercourse than no you can't. You still can sleep with Beth, Tyna, Sandra, Daisy, Ms. Turner, Amy, or Laura as of yet.

However outside of intercourse you get stuff with mostly everyone with the exceptions of Sandra (unless you count seeing her have anal with Christian) Tyna (unless you count the pussy fight scene) and Ms. Turner. everyone else has at least one special scene with sexual contact or or inercourse involving them.

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
guys can u get special sex scenes with every girl ?
thats the final goal but for today i have to say no.
1 if you are asked about The Special option, yeah...no, is bugged = Error uncaught typeerror cannot read property 'width' of null
2 if you asked for a list. Girls you can have interactive sex:
- Rachel
- Maria
- Sarah
- Mss Taylor
- Foreman's wife a.k.a. Sharon (the only one no matter what happend always evade Error uncaught...)
- Pam
- Nadine
- Carol
- Jet
- Brenda
- Rosalva
Girls you can't have sex:
- Sandra
- Daisy
- Beth
- Amy
- Laura
- Mss Turner
- The rest of minor cast

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
i have to ask:
the new version released post is about?
1.1 REALLY fixed or something else
Sadly not however the version here is more stable than his newly released 21st bug fixed version. I will not be posting this update at all until i know its fixed. However we have all now come to conclusion bon will break it so much then announce well guys my new life is dead i cant fix it so im starting my new life 2 and will continue where i left off.

Reactions: Krull

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
I like the game but I can not pass the lab with Maria without making a mistake or turning off the computer.
I'll wait and I hope to see more in my new life 2

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
I like the game but I can not pass the lab with Maria without making a mistake or turning off the computer.
I'll wait and I hope to see more in my new life 2
dude is the most simple puzzle. my first time i click like a madman and guess what, quest clear.
the password is 1998 and then you have to go document and click the name maria ask for.
Dont get any high hopes about New Life 2, there´s 2 probably option
1 play as cristian or someone else directly to the mafia bullshit. no matter what side (warren or nesrot) will be the same bullshit
2 start all over again (everything new). BoN si lees esto, la opción 2 es la peor porque todavía no terminas el primer juego siquiera

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
oh ok thanks men, I meant about the bugs in the game my computer freezes after that, but thanks I´ll keep trying
my favorite characters are sarah, laura, carol and maria

Oct 10, 2017
Here are all of the images and videos from the game. WMV videos were made by me. This is why the file sizes are so large. The game uses images on a loop to create all video sequences but 4.

Update 07/10/2017: Updated to include new content from v1.1, XTRAS content from the fixed version included.

v1.1 Complete: - - - -
Thank you dude !

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey, thanks again for the updates. Maybe I missed it, but are you going to add the Sarah night repeatable sex scene and the sex scenes with the girls at recess? I was looking and didn't seem to see them, but maybe I just am not looking for the right name.
They should already be there. Sarah Night scenes begin with the name SarahSleep and the Recess ones are named Patio<GirlsName>. If you find they are missing let me know.

bael132

Jul 7, 2017
everytime i go to aunts house second floor the game says it deleted the files then jump to the snack scene and then its night time any fixes or help you can give for the brenda virgin cousins hair will be fine

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I'm pretty sure you can't date your step-mom but when you ask her out on a date she says meet her in the "square".
So can you date your step-mom? & where is the square she speaks of

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes