Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
WALKTHROUGH UPDATE

Another update to the complete walkthrough. I've noticed many questions on the threads about where to find specific locations. It's been on my radar for a while to create world maps that show where all of the important stuff is located. I finally got around to doing it and added to this update.

I also realized that the information about choosing both Sarah and Shasha was not completely accurate so I have updated that section to clarify exactly how to do it.

First things first, thank you for all your time and effort spent on this great walkthrough!

If you allow I would like to mention/add a few things I noticed using it:

- During the Sara questline, when you try to find out who is the host of the party you can talk to Jason (in front of the classroom) and he will be joking around a bit, but then ask the MC to join a 'private party' in the future which leads to 3 options (yes - no time - no). If you choose yes you get a better relationship with Jason (dunno exactly how much).

- In Appendix D you write about the grind at the armory. For test drug 1-3 you dont need to edit the save because you can find them during the Jet questline at Mr. Gibson's house.

- An advice to start Daisy's & Beth's recess quests first would be good to ensure you have finished one requirement to be able to see the Beth handjob scene during the Dad questline.

- Same goes for the Maria laundry scene during the Nadine questline. I don't know exactly to which point you have to follow the Maria questline to ensure it but I think it should be possible after telling her the truth.

- And finally a note in the Maria section would be great that the Jet questline should be finished up to the point that you have visited Annie's house and saved Aiko to ensure she will be present in Maria's current last quest.
My bad, there is already a note.

Last edited:
Reactions: ballzak

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
They should already be there. Sarah Night scenes begin with the name SarahSleep and the Recess ones are named Patio<GirlsName>. If you find they are missing let me know.
Yeah, I'm not seeing them. I have all the Pam, Brenda and Roslava stuff, but the last one I got in the archive was SarahSleep5 and no Patio ones at all.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yeah, I'm not seeing them. I have all the Pam, Brenda and Roslava stuff, but the last one I got in the archive was SarahSleep5 and no Patio ones at all.
I downloaded from the post and took a look. The Sarah video is there and it is Sarah01.wmv. However, it seems like I messed something up when creating the archive because the patio scenes aren't there. I'll create an archive with only the Xtras content and upload in a few hours

JDKMan

Sep 2, 2017
I have the option of leaving out the dildos, but it wont work, only the butt plug. What am i missing?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I downloaded from the post and took a look. The Sarah video is there and it is Sarah01.wmv. However, it seems like I messed something up when creating the archive because the patio scenes aren't there. I'll create an archive with only the Xtras content and upload in a few hours
Cool. Just so we're clear, the Sarah scene I was talking about was the sex at home after the first time. The first time with Sarah is there, and has been for a while. I appreciate you doing these. It' an awesome thing for the community.

Also, probably a lot of work, but have you considered in the future adding the still shots of the girls with their ahegao faces post fucking them stupid? It would be a nice cap off, especially because in the game a lot of times the scene is blocked by either dialogue or the UI.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
First things first, thank you for all your time and effort spent on this great walkthrough!

If you allow I would like to mention/add a few things I noticed using it:

- During the Sara questline, when you try to find out who is the host of the party you can talk to Jason (in front of the classroom) and he will be joking around a bit, but then ask the MC to join a 'private party' in the future which leads to 3 options (yes - no time - no). If you choose yes you get a better relationship with Jason (dunno exactly how much).

- In Appendix D you write about the grind at the armory. For test drug 1-3 you dont need to edit the save because you can find them during the Jet questline at Mr. Gibson's house.

- An advice to start Daisy's & Beth's recess quests first would be good to ensure you have finished one requirement to be able to see the Beth handjob scene during the Dad questline.

- Same goes for the Maria laundry scene during the Nadine questline. I don't know exactly to which point you have to follow the Maria questline to ensure it but I think it should be possible after telling her the truth.

- And finally a note in the Maria section would be great that the Jet questline should be finished up to the point that you have visited Annie's house and saved Aiko to ensure she will be present in Maria's current last quest.
My bad, there is already a note.
The Maria laundry scene can be done at random any afternoon at home. Just talk to her after you have told her the truth and you have I think a 20% chance of boning her.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
The Maria laundry scene can be done at random any afternoon at home. Just talk to her after you have told her the truth and you have I think a 20% chance of boning her.
Nice to know. Thought it's related to Nadine's questline.

Just checked this out again and the positive answer option to Jason gives you +10 relationship with him. That way you don't need to do a single recess quest from him to get his semen during the Brenda questline (8 points required).

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Is there some option to turn on/off the button text bar so i can see all the image? And theres someway to do more then one activity doring recess?

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
It will be updated here too , we just need to have patience , people are working on it.
I have to ask is that the next update after this one? Cause if it is I really got to do some extremely shifty eyes. I mean 1.1 is still buggy as heck, and the fixes haven't been done to it as of yet and now he working on the next update after this one? I am so hoping he fixes the this update first because adding a new update on top of a bugged out one without fixes is the equal of dousing yourself in gasoline and lighting a match.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Any release date for the update or projected release date? Like Kixen, I'm also a bit concerned about the news given all the bugs in 1.1. I mean, I'm happy for progress, but is it really progress when we haven't gotten any assurance or confirmation that previous issues have been resolved? So many questions...

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Any release date for the update or projected release date? Like Kixen, I'm also a bit concerned about the news given all the bugs in 1.1. I mean, I'm happy for progress, but is it really progress when we haven't gotten any assurance or confirmation that previous issues have been resolved? So many questions...
Around November 1, according to BoN.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Around November 1, according to BoN.
Thx. Hoping the next update won't have as much problems. Again, a bit disappointed we're getting all these new girls as opposed to content added for the existing girls that don't have such yet. Looks like they get the shaft again (or not, rather) for 1.2. Though this looks like a MILFy update so... silver lining. Hope a future update lets us nail Christian's mother. But, I really hope we get content for Sasha, Laura and Amy soonish. And more story content so we can have more scenes with Maria hopefully and Sarah's mom.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

No worrie no gay content
Content for version 1.2:

- Charles content (sister)

- Phil content(mom and other)

- Jason content(mom)
Ah I see more filler content for the remaining characters had nothing. I kind of figured Jason's mother would be the focus of Jason since he mentioned her since the earliest of games, though Phil an Charles are both surprises as well.

Hopefully when thoses come the updates won't be a crippled as this one was.

Reactions: Legend V1PER
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes