Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Right i have pulled my support for bon. This is horse sh*t. Games still bugged to hell. Suggest you give him a month to sort his sh*t out. To everyone here i suggest you use the previous tester version as its the most stable version.
Tbh last fixed version works fine with me with my v 1 saves no issues at all rather than endless loop with recess sex scene

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Tbh last fixed version works fine with me with my v 1 saves no issues at all rather than endless loop with recess sex scene
Yea.. same here, i can play the game without a problem, done everything on the game. i really dont know how people are having so many bug (is there some RNG for bugs lol?)

Reactions: zxcqweqq

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
hey guys. does anyone have a probblem with morgan quest? i fuck get to the end (you know, mom and aunt)
and after i shower the girls with cum, and error its up of null value or something and the game dies. does anyone get this error to?
ps: quest fucking worth it. nymphos as fuck.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
V1.1 it sems have a lot of bugs finshed rachel quest both sex scenes in home and school after Mc cum screen freze in sex scenes. Even Jet quest after finish sex training to enter at night in library dont work.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
My apologies to @RedKing because I just invalidated the mirrors you put up for me. I'll try to get it right next time.
No worries.
As usual, I've updated your post with new mirrors. So feel free to remove the file
from your MEGA.

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
Are there any cheats or a cheat room? There also seems to be something that makes the screen go black during some things. Like when I was watching tv the mother came in and screen went black and a new day started but was still black I was able to call a date but during and after the date everything was still black. I reloaded but is there a work around for future reference?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Are there any cheats or a cheat room? There also seems to be something that makes the screen go black during some things. Like when I was watching tv the mother came in and screen went black and a new day started but was still black I was able to call a date but during and after the date everything was still black. I reloaded but is there a work around for future reference?
Nope, the only workaround in a game this buggy is the age old adage:

"Save Early, Save Often"

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
And that scene in the laundry?
To get it the first time you needed to have done the following

1) Sided with Maria when her part of the stories comes
2) Slept with her and got the special scene

After doing these do Nadine's quest and when you get up to the part with the giving Rachel's mother the beggar for a date go into the laundry and speak with her.

She will put out the first time around.

After than it is like the bedroom scene random.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Does that saveeditonline break saves? I tried it and added some items but after I downloaded the save back the game doesn't find save? Should I edit those config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files too or what's wrong?

Otherwise thank you @ballzak for a good walkthrough. Have answered to some questions otherwise causing frustration rage...

Edit: Or actually: Is it possible to add items using that saveeditonline?
Yes it is possible to add items you just need to know what item is what and manually add the item to get it. The walkthrough has a list of all the items that BON has placed in the current games be they usable or not.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes