ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Cool. Just so we're clear, the Sarah scene I was talking about was the sex at home after the first time. The first time with Sarah is there, and has been for a while. I appreciate you doing these. It' an awesome thing for the community.

Also, probably a lot of work, but have you considered in the future adding the still shots of the girls with their ahegao faces post fucking them stupid? It would be a nice cap off, especially because in the game a lot of times the scene is blocked by either dialogue or the UI.
Ummm ... whoops!?! Thanks for being on top of this. I just checked and apparently I never made this video. It'll take me a little longer to re-upload now because I have to make it. I'll try to add the still shots from now on and when I get time I can go back and remake the ones that are missing it.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Seems like bon is finishing up all side stories first which is a good thing so i guess he is near to winding up project like i dont see more than 4 updates needed for this max just an assumption for completing main story lets see what twist we get with last update eager know whose son is mc lol

Asria

Oct 2, 2017
I get Uncaught TypeError: "Cannot read property "width" of null in Rachel special scene. I don't load any old saves when playing the game. How to fix this?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

No worrie no gay content
Content for version 1.2:

- Charles content (sister)

- Phil content(mom and other)

- Jason content(mom)
So we have new content with their moms ? Quests or something like that ?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hi, guys. Just wanted to say a couple of things about this game :)

First of all, a "thanks a lot, man" to ballzak: your walkthrough is like water in a desert. Just a few things to add in it:
- how about adding an easter eggs section
- stolen car is in the northeastern corner and not in the northwestern one ;)
- aim training sidequest: just save it for last. At this point you will have all of the test drug items, therefore you will bang your opponent 100%. Save bullets: you can ONLY buy 20 bullets.
- Sarah's quest: talk to Jason when you ask to your classmates about the party and answer yes to him - you will raise your relationship with him.

Secondly: don't mod the game and just follow ballzak's walkthrough. You won't find any bugs (exceptions: game crashes during animated scenes) and the game will flow smoothly this way.
The only unavoidable bugs are recess sex scenes with your classmates. If you want to see them: save, see them, and when the game freezes right-click mouse, end game and reupload your last save.

Thirdly: save often.

Reactions: ballzak

mhutchins

Aug 3, 2017
Could anyone tell me the variables with save editor for affection with each character, intelligence, gun skill, sex skill with jet and just about any other vital skill please I know it’s asking alot

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Could anyone tell me the variables with save editor for affection with each character, intelligence, gun skill, sex skill with jet and just about any other vital skill please I know it’s asking alot
Check the walkthrough, pretty sure its in there

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
First things first, thank you for all your time and effort spent on this great walkthrough!

If you allow I would like to mention/add a few things I noticed using it:

- During the Sara questline, when you try to find out who is the host of the party you can talk to Jason (in front of the classroom) and he will be joking around a bit, but then ask the MC to join a 'private party' in the future which leads to 3 options (yes - no time - no). If you choose yes you get a better relationship with Jason (dunno exactly how much).
I actually forgot about this, I will add it.

- In Appendix D you write about the grind at the armory. For test drug 1-3 you dont need to edit the save because you can find them during the Jet questline at Mr. Gibson's house.
I can put in a note about this in Appendix D but the information is in there in the Jet questline.

- An advice to start Daisy's & Beth's recess quests first would be good to ensure you have finished one requirement to be able to see the Beth handjob scene during the Dad questline.
I don't want to put in a note to tell people "how" they should play the game, but if it is not already there, I can make a note letting folks know what they miss out on if they don't complete before meeting Kayla.

- Same goes for the Maria laundry scene during the Nadine questline. I don't know exactly to which point you have to follow the Maria questline to ensure it but I think it should be possible after telling her the truth.
Same as above I won't tell "how" you should play the game, but I can make a note letting folks know what they miss out on if they don't complete the criteria before starting Nadine.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi, guys. Just wanted to say a couple of things about this game :)

First of all, a "thanks a lot, man" to ballzak: your walkthrough is like water in a desert. Just a few things to add in it:
- how about adding an easter eggs section
- stolen car is in the northeastern corner and not in the northwestern one ;)
- aim training sidequest: just save it for last. At this point you will have all of the test drug items, therefore you will bang your opponent 100%. Save bullets: you can ONLY buy 20 bullets.
- Sarah's quest: talk to Jason when you ask to your classmates about the party and answer yes to him - you will raise your relationship with him.
Thanks for giving feedback. It helps to make the walkthrough better. I'll address each of your points.
- I'd rather not maintain an Easter Eggs section because they appear to change with every version so it will require a lot of changes for me. I may not discover everything on my own and will require input from people on the forum. I don;t want to update the walkthrough for every time someone finds something. Waiting till the next version may make the find irrelevant if it is removed.
- I'll get a compass and fix my poor directions on the stolen car.
- I can make a note about finding the drugs in this section, but I'm pretty sure you can't get test 4 drug yet without cheating or getting it in the treasure chest for winning the AIM game.
- Talking with Jason was mentioned to me before and I will add it for release with 1.2.

Reactions: Legend V1PER

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So, We will not fuck Jason? Sad :test::FeelsBadMan:
For boy on boy action Chloe is more than enough. Surprisingly the main male has no problem having sex with dickchicks (advert the player can choose not to) yet he has an issue with fucking straight up dudes.

Oh well whatever floats his boat.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
CG UPDATE
It was brought to my attention that some of the files were missing in the last upload I created for the CG Rip. Props to @gfm793 for the discovery. I have corrected the archive and re-uploaded it.

My apologies to @RedKing because I just invalidated the mirrors you put up for me. I'll try to get it right next time.

OP is here:

Reactions: Legend V1PER

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Thanks for giving feedback. It helps to make the walkthrough better.
- I can make a note about finding the drugs in this section, but I'm pretty sure you can't get test 4 drug yet without cheating or getting it in the treasure chest for winning the AIM game.
You're positively right. My bad :)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Right i have pulled my support for bon. This is horse sh*t. Games still bugged to hell. Suggest you give him a month to sort his sh*t out. To everyone here i suggest you use the previous tester version as its the most stable version.

Reactions: Krull
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes