Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
how to watch something on webcam?
You have to sync the webcams of the girls to your computer. To do that you need to be unseen at their PC.

Afterwards there is a chance that one of the girls is online (green dot on their pic) when you click on the camera icon while using your PC.

Reactions: Alvesjpedro

pangpangmeng

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know the item sell in each shop?
I went to Brenda's house, she asks for a hair dye, where can I buy it?

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
You have to sync the webcams of the girls to your computer. To do that you need to be unseen at their PC.

Afterwards there is a chance that one of the girls is online (green dot on their pic) when you click on the camera icon while using your PC.
Thank you

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone could tell me how to edit my save file to keep sarah and sasha? I try to follow the WT but still cant do it

Last edited:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Anyone could tell me how to edit my save file to keep sarah and sasha? I try to follow the WT but still cant do it
Most important thing is to save in the floor in front of Sara's room, NOT in MC's room. Just head to the position 2 Fields under her door (so one field left to reach her door and the left side of the steps behind). Otherwise the scene will trigger but the MC wants to head left for a few steps which is not possible in the MC's room and the game will get stuck.

After saving use the advised online editor and change the variable #70 to 20. Download the edited save file and put it into the saves folder.

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Most important thing is to save in the floor in front of Sara's room, NOT in MC's room. Just head to the position 2 Fields under her door (so one field left to reach her door and the left side of the steps behind). Otherwise the scene will trigger but the MC wants to head left for a few steps which is not possible in the MC's room and the game will get stuck.

After saving use the advised online editor and change the variable #70 to 20. Download the edited save file and put it into the saves folder.
Save after the date right?

Reactions: Doran

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm pretty sure you can't date your step-mom but when you ask her out on a date she says meet her in the "square".
So can you date your step-mom? & where is the square she speaks of
No you can't. However the game's code has it set to where if you have a high enough relationship with a character (with Ms. Taylor from what I saw being the exception) they will say yes and go on the date with you even if the date itself isn't programmed into the game.

As for the Square that is in the high Neighborhood, however when the woman says that you would normally be teleported their automatically not you having to go their manually to meet them.

Reactions: Endless

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Need some help completing Pam Quest.
After I enter school & Pam says the stalker took a pic of her i try to go to east area of school but get an Error message.
It's "Failed to load: img/characters/%C3%A7.png"
Is anyone else getting this & how do i bypass this.
Any help is much appreciated.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
O.O i just see the new walkthrough 1.1 and...
I need to pass around 40 day more or less to start fucking the 3 new girl? Well for Brenda is a frustrated long way.
But the other two =.= oh man! The recess mission is really bored. Yes i understand that you need to rised affinity. But 15 day without the mod is really bored. In the mod version you can use the phone to just skip some time, then sleep and re start the thing. But in the normal, you need to do something >.> to advanced the time. Well i try to play it tonight. But perhaps is better to wait the modded version T_T

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
WALKTHROUGH UPDATE

Another update to the complete walkthrough. I've noticed many questions on the threads about where to find specific locations. It's been on my radar for a while to create world maps that show where all of the important stuff is located. I finally got around to doing it and added to this update.

I also realized that the information about choosing both Sarah and Shasha was not completely accurate so I have updated that section to clarify exactly how to do it.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes