Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Back when i was 100 dollar supporter i offered to do the alpha testing so did a number of other high pledgers. He turned it down claiming it was better to release a test version to a vast number of people as it would speed up the release of a fixed version.
Having slower but less buggy releases in my opinion are far superior than these quick but totally bugged out versions we have been getting. This is something that many of these game designers don't seem to get.

Reactions: Gabaw

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how to start Rosalvia's quest after doing the 15 recess bit...
when school ends you should see her and should be able to talk with her. You can either blackmail here or give her the pictures but the later option is there so for now all you can do is blackmail her.

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
you need to give her 15 weeds to raise her affection to 15 before you can progess with her chain. once you done this you need to speak with her after school and the chain will continue.
then what is next neeed go where? stuck pam quest --

Last edited:

techgenieur

Jun 27, 2017
Don't know if anyoby came on this bug but after getting the phone call from Laura (for the Mss Taylor package) i get stuck just after spy on Laura at the dress room and get up...No Sequence
Don't know if it helps but it is night time when i go to laura.

rpg_gamer

Sep 16, 2017
Don't know if anyoby came on this bug but after getting the phone call from Laura (for the Mss Taylor package) i get stuck just after spy on Laura at the dress room and get up...No Sequence
Don't know if it helps but it is night time when i go to laura.
yes i have observed this bug.... but dint know what to do.......

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Can anyone tell me where is Brendas house?? I have finished her Quest and can't find her home. :frown:

Xobaer

May 14, 2017
Can anyone please tell me the the save editor's variables for Pam, Brenda, Rosalva...

Thank You

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can anyone please tell me the the save editor's variables for Pam, Brenda, Rosalva...

Thank You
191 Love with Brenda
192 Love with Pam
193 Rosalva Submissiveness
116 Relationship Brenda
117 Relationship Rosalva
21 Relationship Pam

Reactions: Xobaer

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Wow 15 bug fixes and still game doesnt work. Right i give up on this, wasting my bandwith and time now. Ill re visit bon's patreon in a few days hopefully by then game will be fixed. Not sure how hes managed it but his last fix broke more than it repaired. My appologies to all for the delay in uploading any sort of fix. Feel free to blow bons patreon page up.
This just shows that BON is not actually a developer but a graphic artist trying to develop a game. A few days ago he released the Testers version then a few hours later he released tester version 2. That version is still the most stable although it had some bugs in the new material.

He seems to have made some critical error between that Test Version 2 and the original "Fixed" version. I'm not going to speculate on how he corrupted it but it happens to all of us at one point or another. The big issue here is he keeps trying to fix the broken version and each subsequent version most likely compounding the errors. What he should do is roll back to Tester version 2 and use that as his starting point to correct the bugs.

My hunch is that he hasn't properly maintained his versions through some sort of source control and probably can't go back so he is now stuck in this loop of fixing one issue that breaks another.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Here are all of the images and videos from the game. WMV videos were made by me. This is why the file sizes are so large. The game uses images on a loop to create all video sequences but 4.

Update 07/10/2017: Updated to include new content from v1.1, XTRAS content from the fixed version included.

v1.1 Complete: - - - -
Hey, thanks again for the updates. Maybe I missed it, but are you going to add the Sarah night repeatable sex scene and the sex scenes with the girls at recess? I was looking and didn't seem to see them, but maybe I just am not looking for the right name.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes