Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Is anyone else facing an issue where if you initiate the recess sex event with any of the girls (Rachel, Pam, Nadine, Carol, every one except Ms. Taylor really) where the animation ends but the image stays on the screen and you can't get rid of it?

Also, in the new version, are we supposed to be able to have sex with Maria in the laundry room during the afternoon post-Beggar quest? It said in the change log that you can, but when I try it nothing happens.

Last edited:

Pattymc

Aug 16, 2017
Is anyone else facing an issue where if you initiate the recess sex event with any of the girls (Rachel, Pam, Nadine, Carol, every one except Ms. Taylor really) where the animation ends but the image stays on the screen and you can't get rid of it?
you and me both buddy

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

Also, in the new version, are we supposed to be able to have sex with Maria in the laundry room during the afternoon post-Beggar quest? It said in the change log that you can, but when I try it nothing happens.
That one like with Ms Taylor sex scene in the school yard is luck based. Cause there were times I was able to trigger the sex scene with Maria, but other times it didn't happen. Though it is just easier to get with Ms Taylor because you can continue trying until it triggers where as with Maria you only get one shot per day.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
That one like with Ms Taylor sex scene in the school yard is luck based. Cause there were times I was able to trigger the sex scene with Maria, but other times it didn't happen. Though it is just easier to get with Ms Taylor because you can continue trying until it triggers where as with Maria you only get one shot per day.
Aah, that makes sense. Thanks!

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
i solved, the variable not is 117, is 118, @Ballzack that is a mistake in the walktrough
Thanks for letting me know. You are certainly correct 118 is the variable for Rosalva's relationship. Somehow I messed that up. I'll edit it and make a note in the op when I get to my PC that has the master file
Done. The walkthrough now has the correct variable for Rosalva's relationship.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
Actually the Richard giving you the card without the Aunt sidequest isn't really a bug but rather one of the easter eggs within the game.

If you talk to the person on the left outside of his apartment before doing the mission it will make it as if you have done it already without doing so.

There are a couple of other easter eggs in the game that mistaken for bugs as well.
do you even know what ''easter egg'' in games means????? (well, also in movies etc etc)

il explain,,
easter egg : some visual reference to something out of that game world. aka some anime or movie easter egg. for example you find some dead body. and it happens to look like, lets say neagan from walking dead,, that would be walking dead easter egg...

or you for example, idk,, lets say fishing, and suddenly get one blue fish, and 2 orange fish heads comes out of water, that would be easter egg for ''finding nemo''

or like in borderlands, find the Buzz from ''toy story''...

in ''shadow warrior'' find the classic game version's easter egg, the naked girl washing in bath... thats EG within same game worl tho, but thats extraordinary case...

easter egg example in movies..
TV serial : Z nation
episode aired in dec 2015. had easter egg for a game H1Z1 that was released in jan or feb 2016. dont rem..

this you mention is a game bug, and/or missing code, or that was temporal switch holder that dev forgot to remove afterfinishing the quest line.... or if dev didnt know, or didnt have time to sort out all variables and switches, to make event work / fix it... he add the switch to something else..
or had it as secret (like the clock in the mansion, daughters room, when u save the japanese girl)
but it is NOT ''easter egg''.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
do you even know what ''easter egg'' in games means????? (well, also in movies etc etc)

il explain,,
easter egg : some visual reference to something out of that game world. aka some anime or movie easter egg. for example you find some dead body. and it happens to look like, lets say neagan from walking dead,, that would be walking dead easter egg...

or you for example, idk,, lets say fishing, and suddenly get one blue fish, and 2 orange fish heads comes out of water, that would be easter egg for ''finding nemo''

or like in borderlands, find the Buzz from ''toy story''...

in ''shadow warrior'' find the classic game version's easter egg, the naked girl washing in bath... thats EG within same game worl tho, but thats extraordinary case...

easter egg example in movies..
TV serial : Z nation
episode aired in dec 2015. had easter egg for a game H1Z1 that was released in jan or feb 2016. dont rem..

this you mention is a game bug, and/or missing code, or that was temporal switch holder that dev forgot to remove afterfinishing the quest line.... or if dev didnt know, or didnt have time to sort out all variables and switches, to make event work / fix it... he add the switch to something else..
or had it as secret (like the clock in the mansion, daughters room, when u save the japanese girl)
but it is NOT ''easter egg''.
Actually an Easter egg can also be the following.

"an unexpected or undocumented feature in a piece of computer software or on a DVD, included as a joke or a bonus."

Every single one of the secrets that were placed into the game were never told to us by the creator, and as you saw earlier many people thought they were bugs when in fact they were left there on purpose by the developer.

Yes I will agree with you that this was a secret within the game, but by the definition that was given it can also be considered an Easter egg seeing seeing as many of the secrets are feature non of us expected. I mean the fact that people called these features bugs are more than proof of this.

akibz23

Apr 20, 2017
how come whenever I try to take sara out on date using the save file provided I get sent to a dark screen where my character just runs around?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I wrote my own walkthrough and will keep it up to date on this post.

The walkthrough is in proper English and has all secrets in the game including Save Editor tricks to avoid the game's worst grinds. If anyone sees any issues or something I missed let me know and I'll update it. Trying to be thorough as possible.

Update 08/10/2017: re-uploaded with a minor change to the variable table in Appendix F to correct a mistaken number. I will not re-version or add this to the changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TY for this ! Very nice job !

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how come whenever I try to take sara out on date using the save file provided I get sent to a dark screen where my character just runs around?
Because BON didn't program dates for anyone outside or Caroline an Rachel outside of their respective quest lines. While the code that would trigger them accepting a date if you have high enough relationship with the clicks, the actual date that is supposed to happen afterwards isn't there so by default it takes you to that black screen and won't exit due to their being no code there.

So if anything just stick to the storyline quest date for Sarah, and outside of the chains stick with Rachel and Caroline since their dates have been programmed in.

digimon

Jul 13, 2017
Dude, you're using an old version, just install a new one. Really, how can you play games like this when you're 3-4 versions behind....
I am not playing an old version, I just use my old saves. I dont want to start over each time a new version comes out

Reactions: zxcqweqq

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Right the new final fix is due out in a few hours. However as this wil be the fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed version i have zero faith in bon fixing all the bugs.

Ripah

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks a lot for the updated walkthrough guys!

I wrote my own walkthrough and will keep it up to date on this post.

The walkthrough is in proper English and has all secrets in the game including Save Editor tricks to avoid the game's worst grinds. If anyone sees any issues or something I missed let me know and I'll update it. Trying to be thorough as possible.

Update 08/10/2017: re-uploaded with a minor change to the variable table in Appendix F to correct a mistaken number. I will not re-version or add this to the changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes