leewatson

Sep 28, 2017
Need help with saving. I am challenged with the save file process. Could someone list a step by step list of how to save during the game play. Thanks in advance for the help....

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ok, adding items to list in raw is possible. Why game don't find them after editing? That first question I mean??
When you download the save you have to replace the original save file with the edited one. Also make sure the original save file is their or at least a dummy with the corrosonding number or it won't work.

leewatson

Sep 28, 2017
Hit the mouse's right button and double-click Save and choose the slot and click on it and hit right button again to go back to game...
Saving to the slot is no prob.... when i exit the game i can't continue... must start the game new.... This is where i need help...

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
Does that saveeditonline break saves? I tried it and added some items but after I downloaded the save back the game doesn't find save? Should I edit those config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files too or what's wrong?

Otherwise thank you @ballzak for a good walkthrough. Have answered to some questions otherwise causing frustration rage...

Edit: Or actually: Is it possible to add items using that saveeditonline?
you maybe did edit some variable that you shouldnt been.
usually when u use save editor to ''add items'' you cant have yet by story progress causes it.
either dont add items like clothing that unlocks by story progression or if you really need then also turn switches. or save becomes kinda corrupted (sometimes)
also if you use saveeditonline and not save editor on pc. then make sure when you download the modified save, you move it to right location in game folder and overwrite (not deleting old save and just moving the modified in, had once that. save didnt work bc i just erase old one and moved in new, had to restore old save and then overwrite)

PS: some game simply dont recognize save file made by anything else than game itself, coming of age or valentinas story is like that if i remember right.. one of them simply ignoring all variable modifications made by any saveeditonline. but allow to modify with one other save editor, and one game did ignore all, either online or standalone. and did load it as it was normaly... some game simply ignoring modified save as whole. atleast thats what i did encounter..

i dont use save editors to play games, if use cheats to speed up progress, then wouldnt be just looking images in image folder be fastest method to skip PLAYING?
but been looking into it when saw ppl asking 'how to' or sayin something doesnt work/bugged

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well... I just found a rather annoying bug...

1.1 version. Phil's recess game, 13th time - you answer to his question, but his cell phone screen doesn't fade away: you are stuck with it.

Please, someone who can report it to the author.

Ogichi10

Jul 14, 2017
It wont teleport us back home, after completing the Laura mission of meeting her at the pharmacy after fucking teacher. Spying on laura in the pharmacy basement it doesnt teleport to the house nor cutescene

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
There is another fix for v1.1 fixed im using save file 1.0 without modification i have unlocked both sex scenes with rachel anal and in school after special move game freeze even Jet quest aftet finished all training both lv5 in unable to enter at night in library to continue quest.

KT

May 5, 2017
Why i play in 1.0 it went good but get a bug on Nadine Quest then i down load the 1.1 but when i play ot very very laging :( and the bug would'nt fix "."

BDI123

May 23, 2017
In Brenda quest, after buying the flour in the bakery, I get stuck in the bakery with no way out. Has anyone got a save just after the buy?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
In Brenda quest, after buying the flour in the bakery, I get stuck in the bakery with no way out. Has anyone got a save just after the buy?
IF you didn't buy the flour in the morning call rachael for a date. You will get teleported to the date scene, then after the date you will be free to move once again.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
DO NOT BUY IT. Complete Tyna's quest before Brenda's demand for flour, otherwise you'll miss a (very hot) scene between the MC and Amaria.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
is the game still in progress ???
and how many content in it ???
and please if anyone can tell me how the game progress
because i dont like playing uncompleted game

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
is the game still in progress ???
and how many content in it ???
and please if anyone can tell me how the game progress
because i dont like playing uncompleted game
Ok in order

1) Yes it is still incomplete
2) currently BON is filling out the side quests as for the amount of content there is a lot of it though you should keep an older version of the game seeing as there are tons of bugs

3) There is a guide that is made by people in this forum with each update so there is no issue with this here.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Ok in order

1) Yes it is still incomplete
2) currently BON is filling out the side quests as for the amount of content there is a lot of it though you should keep an older version of the game seeing as there are tons of bugs

3) There is a guide that is made by people in this forum with each update so there is no issue with this here.
thanks for you help
but i didnt play the game before
is it still with bugs ?

sergexyz

Jul 2, 2017
My character has reached lev 5 in end/ability at jet. And it was fine until recently, now my char cums in a few seconds. I even though it might be because he hadn't have sex for a few grindy days, but even after sex/self relief, it doesnt work.

Know of to fix the situation?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes