BDI123

May 23, 2017
IF you didn't buy the flour in the morning call rachael for a date. You will get teleported to the date scene, then after the date you will be free to move once again.
That may be so but, it shou;d have happened in the first place.It is a bug that should have been fixed!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
That may be so but, it shou;d have happened in the first place.It is a bug that should have been fixed!
I know I was just giving that tip so for anyone who get's stuck like that can get out without having to reset. At least until a bug fix happens.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Another thing, now I know that Daisy quest is not a thing yet--but, going to her door and being admitted into a grocery store is something that the Dev is going to fix before that game is introduced. I found it by accident in this issue.

leewatson

Sep 28, 2017
have downloaded the latest version of the game. I can save but when I end the game and then later open the exe file I have to start the game from the beginning, there are no saves to continue. What am I doing wrong? With the older versions I play the game the same way and I could always continue and choose which save to load....

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Could some one post full save that has both sasha and sarah? In my save i also missed amy key.

ReistRudheart

Oct 9, 2017
hey guys..stuck with the amy thing...how to show tphoto of derreck and chloe to her? tnx^^~
and how to level..i already finish jet rachel, lil bit of amy(cuz im stuck i guess) and im still lvl 1 hahaha..no idea...sorry bout that ^^~ and tnx guys ^^~

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
There Beggar wet have new version 1.2 and big sister plz update and upload new ...
The next update will have to do with Jason, Phil, and Charles so there would be any update with those three unless somewhere in those chains there is a side peace involving them like Brenda's did with Laura.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
hey guys..stuck with the amy thing...how to show tphoto of derreck and chloe to her? tnx^^~
and how to level..i already finish jet rachel, lil bit of amy(cuz im stuck i guess) and im still lvl 1 hahaha..no idea...sorry bout that ^^~ and tnx guys ^^~
1) You don't seeing as this is the end of Amy's quest for now.
2) Just keep taking the lessons. For ability and Endurance you have to do 20 lessons each to max both stats out. You will be needing to max them out in order to continue Jet's chain later on.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Did you even read what i asked??
I read however, there are two different walkthrough. The one that comes with the games when the extra's is added, and there is the one that a user makes to correct the bad english to creator uses.

The one I pointed you two was the later. Though if that one is confusing to you as well then no there aren't any others to my knowledge.

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
I read however, there are two different walkthrough. The one that comes with the games when the extra's is added, and there is the one that a user makes to correct the bad english to creator uses.

The one I pointed you two was the later. Though if that one is confusing to you as well then no there aren't any others to my knowledge.
Hum ok my bad then, sry.
Yes the walkthrough is very confusing, example, i got the teacher key but no mather the hours i try to go to her house shes always busy or at dawn shes awake.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes