ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
WALKTHROUGH UPDATE

I have updated the complete walkthrough including information on the new v1.1 XTRAS. As usual I have updated the attached file on the original post. It can be found here:

I have begun to extract the new content for the XTRAS and will update the CG Rip hopefully within a few hours.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
CG UPDATED

I have just updated the CG link with the new content from the fixed version. The link for "Version 1.1 update only" has been modified and the file now has the new content along with the rest of 1.1.

The post is here:

If @RedKing or any of the other mods are monitoring this, if it isn't too much trouble could you add mirrors?

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
there's a bug when you use saveedit to set rosalva affection to 15, she don't appear in the afternoon in the school

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Updated mirrors in OP to newest fix, however, since BoN did not manage to come up with a new version number title in OP stays the same.

edit: this is my post #1000

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Andy Tran

Nov 23, 2016
i have this bug :"image/character/%C3%A7.png" when enter right side of school in Pam quest, pls help or a save after this part

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Updated mirrors in OP to newest fix, however, since BoN did not manage to come up with a new version number title in OP stays the same.
is it posted after you skunk it or before? if it is before i would request your magic please..

also a full save of 1.1 is needed

Last edited:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
The first time I come home, my bedroom seems to have no door. I'm trapped inside.

These games with the Super Mario navigation are frustrating as hell.
You need to do a copy of MC's room Key to go out of this room (Maria's quest)

Last edited:

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
so there still no way to go both, sister and blue haired girl paths?
b4 when chose sister then other path got locked and vise versa, is it now possible to chose sister but later continue with the other girl too??

or should wait few more updates.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
is it posted after you skunk it or before? if it is before i would request your magic please..

also a full save of 1.1 is needed
i'm currently shaving of the last unwanted bytes... will reupload new skunk in a hour or two...

Reactions: Krull
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes