Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Because you're not supposed to have apartment events in the evening. Only in the morning and the afternoon.
But sometimes if you're quick enough, you can enter the apartment just when it turns dark. Wait a few moment, and it will say it's too late.
TY ! I wasn't sure of me.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
My New Life v1.1fixed+extra Skunked (1GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
- - - - - -

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
If anyone encounters issue with missing images or something along those lines. Go through your older My New Life like version 1 and then copy all the images from the old over the new one, but make sure to skip so you don't overwrite. For some reason some images have gone missing? Idk, its a fix thou

Vivec

Aug 31, 2017
did my thingy...
My New Life v1.1fixed+extra Skunked (1GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
- - - - - -
what is the skunked version ?

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
To start Pam's quest you needed to have finished Sarah's quest up to the point where you had to choose between her and Shasha and you must have pick Sarah. This is because you need her room key as one of the items to unlock the beggar shop to get the weed Pam wants.

So you will have to wait if you didn't get up to this point with Sarah, and if you picked Shasha you are 100% locked out without using Saveedits.
I have done all of this and gave pam 10+ weed already but still no progress

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, how do I get into the forest? To find the flower for Brenda? ... in High Neigborhood. I cant find a way .. :( Thx.

S.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes