ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
It's been 4 hours still no link to 1.1 fixed version on f95zone
Yeah I think this guy jumped the gun when he saw the 1.0 version post. The new version (fixed+extras) was posted less than three minutes ago. So now the wait is officially on.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Cool. Wonder what the xtras for this version are. I'll probably wait for whenever someone posts an uncompressed/unpacked version of the fixed 1.1 game here. Those have a trend of running smoother and not having that 'width error' during the sex scenes and animations.

Time to wait patiently for that hero.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Cool. Wonder what the xtras for this version are. I'll probably wait for whenever someone posts an uncompressed/unpacked version of the fixed 1.1 game here. Those have a trend of running smoother and not having that 'width error' during the sex scenes and animations.

Prolly xtra would be bj scene in lauras pharmacy

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017

The Xtra in this version is that during recess at school you can have sex with any of the girls you are already having sex with other then Ms Taylor but Rachel, Carol , Nadine, Pam and Brenda......If you completed having every scene with them at their apartments.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
well is this the final release for v1.1? time for compress and put in cheat... a very big please and thank you @Pepé Le Pew and @Firebane (is it possible to put cheat room with all girl inside with all animation unlock?)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how can I start pam quest ? anyhelp ?
To start Pam's quest you needed to have finished Sarah's quest up to the point where you had to choose between her and Shasha and you must have pick Sarah. This is because you need her room key as one of the items to unlock the beggar shop to get the weed Pam wants.

So you will have to wait if you didn't get up to this point with Sarah, and if you picked Shasha you are 100% locked out without using Saveedits.

Reactions: actiontime01

sirmarius

Mar 2, 2017
1.1 fixed is on svscomics, now if someone have premium uploaded acc would be great, otherwise 50kb/s speed limit for 2GB file :(

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Why is this listed As completed? Sorry have no access to patreon atm. But as far as i was aware 2.0 was the finish line

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Why is this listed As completed? Sorry have no access to patreon atm. But as far as i was aware 2.0 was the finish line
welp.. i got the feeling it was 1.1 and then he would work on mnl2... I might be mistaken...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Thank you for the upload Pepe...so...the first Extra is that we can have sex with Pam and Brenda at recess but it's buggy,the screen goes stuck(not the type error thing) and i dunno if it's only me with this problem if you guys have the same problem tell me,please.
Thanks in advice

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes