Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Before doing anything go to the gift shop and buy the insect net.
You mean before starting Jason,Charles and Phil's quest we have to buy this thing ?
But it's in the new update or in some store in older versions ?

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Judging from the extracted images, there is a BUNCH of gay shit going on in that Jason quest. But I think we all expected that. LOL!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Well Right away some things are definately not fixed.

If you fuck any of the girls at recess they still give you rachels scene and carols image for dialogue.
You mean before starting Jason,Charles and Phil's quest we have to buy this thing ?
But it's in the new update or in some store in older versions ?
The gift shop in commercial where you buy the rope, makeup and hairdye. Its just an item shop really.

Reactions: Kenuichi
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Judging from the extracted images, there is a BUNCH of gay shit going on in that Jason quest. But I think we all expected that. LOL!
Well, damn it. I'll wait for the next version then.

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
lol. Yeah. definitely going to wait for the next update. Even though it's just $6, because of a couple of the updates like this one, I'm still glad I didn't become a patreon.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Just a question, I haven't played since several patches ago - does the writing still suffer from lacking English skills, and are the quest progressions still as arcane and unintuitive as before? I'm just not super-psyched about jumping around in a massive PDF file to figure out what to do next.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

this is the festival of bugs. I dont know how always BoN break more things than he fix
Because he's not a competent programmer. He's making to little Patreon money to hire competent translator and programmer. But without a competent team, I don't see how he can increase his Patreon income. Catch-22.

I personally hope he finds a real job. 3000 Eur per month before Patreon cut and taxes is really not that a lot in Spain.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Damn that MEGA which limits this download unless you use their own down loader which screws up Firefox and damn the other three since they require that you disable your anti popups in order to down load anything!! I'll wait until it comes up on the regular down loader sites!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Because he's not a competent programmer. He's making to little Patreon money to hire competent translator and programmer. But without a competent team, I don't see how he can increase his Patreon income. Catch-22.

I personally hope he finds a real job. 3000 Eur per month before Patreon cut and taxes is really not that a lot in Spain.
Must suck to live in spain. Where I live, I could bank half that if I lived on my own.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
okay besides the boy on boy content any other stuff for guy on girl like for that other teacher or something?
I have yet to participate in any boy on boy anything. Jasons quest has two options. Be gay, or fuck his mom. just choose to fuck his mom. Phil's mom is in reach as she worries he has no friends and charles sister wants the D if you are popular enough on youtube.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
You can always pass the gay content and even the futa content. Variety is very good in this game

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes