Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
so any guide for the non-gay stuff for this update?
Why are people obsessed with gay content. There isnt any unless you choose to be gay with jason! everything else is strait.

All require you to have 15 relationship from recess stuff.
Jason:
go to his house and hang out a few times. his dad tries to get with you. tell jason and follow the quest from there. in the end he'll give you the option: fuck him or fuck his mom. Choose the latter. after a small quest at the church on the weekend, you can hang out with jason in the afternoon and then the room will go dark and you can go to the mom in the living room. Make sure you have wine in your inventory. It will take some grinding before anything happens.

Charles:
After playing Pokemon go at recess you talk to him in the schoolyard during the afternoon next to pam. He'll tell you he's a virgin. so you can either set him up with jet or markus's apartment there is a prostitute for 300 bucks. I chose the whore. He lasts two seconds then you jump in for an interactive session. afterwards he tells you he hates his sister and wants you to destroy her with your dick. But you have to be popular on youtube. make videos from here. The fastest way to raise popularity is to do videos on trending games.

Phil:
after collecting bugs brenda quest style, you can hang out a bit till one day the room goes dark and you can talk to his mom. The hint is that if you dont visit for a while she will worry. I don't know how long that is, I'm still waiting.

Last edited:

Christian88

Sep 17, 2017
Why are people obsessed with gay content. There isnt any unless you choose to be gay with jason! everything else is strait.

All require you to have 15 relationship from recess stuff.
Jason:
go to his house and hang out a few times. his dad tries to get with you. tell jason and follow the quest from there. in the end he'll give you the option: fuck him or fuck his mom. Choose the latter. after a small quest at the church on the weekend, you can hang out with jason in the afternoon and then the room will go dark and you can go to the mom in the living room. Make sure you have wine in your inventory. It will take some grinding before anything happens.

Charles:
After playing Pokemon go at recess you talk to him in the schoolyard during the afternoon next to pam. He'll tell you he's a virgin. so you can either set him up with jet or markus's apartment there is a prostitute for 300 bucks. I chose the whore. He lasts two seconds then you jump in for an interactive session. afterwards he tells you he hates his sister and wants you to destroy her with your dick. But you have to be popular on youtube. make videos from here. The fastest way to raise popularity is to do videos on trending games.

Phil:
after collecting bugs brenda quest style, you can hang out a bit till one day the room goes dark and you can talk to his mom. The hint is that if you dont visit for a while she will worry. I don't know how long that is, I'm still waiting.
Bro where Jason, charles and phil house ? Thank U

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Thx mate and you have reason for gay stuff, you can always pass without seeing it. For some reason i did at least 15 recess thing with jason when i needed his cum but now i need to do again 15 time

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
For phils mom dont stop visiting right away when the mc says it..visit like 5-10 more times then stop and you will find his mom outside of school after 3-5 days or so. Man the grind in this game..

Christian88

Sep 17, 2017
Jasons apartment is the same as Jets in east town number 1, Charles is next door to your house and phil is in new neighborhood first right from the bottom.
Thank U bro, in scene Jason Father fuck other guys, what u choose ? watch and help or ?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
gotta wait x amount of days is kinda of tedious. gonna come back to this game in a year and if it's done or abandoned.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Well, let me just say that I have enjoyed the crap out of this update.

I didn't run into any bugs! Y'know, other than the 'width error' bug during the sex scenes which are easily overcome with the up arrow method or a bit of save scumming. Those 'width errors' usually disappear though once BoN posts the final version of the update and Pepe usually uncompresses it so it runs smoother.

I liked how this update gave two hot milfs and a sister. I liked their designs. I avoided every and all gay scenes though and punched out Jason's bastard dad. I really do wonder when karma will come to effect in this game.

The only really major bug I've found is sometimes when I visit Jason's Mom Dory after getting the option to choose what position to do, the screens sometimes goes black and doesn't show anything. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. Doesn't matter though since I just made save states for her scenes when building up her affection so I can see whatever one I want at any time. She was my favorite new character in this one.

My only complaint was the grind. Thank god the variable for popularity was in the list on Ballzak's walkthrough and that saved me tons of time with Charles' sister. Jason and Phil's moms took quite a bit though... hope their variables are found so I can skip out on the grind if I ever decide to start from scratch again.

So yeah, good update. Dunno if there was anything new outside the questlines introduced in this update but we'll see. I'm looking forward to whatever Xtra BoN adds in the finalized 1.2 Update patch since something small is usually added for the final versions before the wait begins for 1.3.

Reactions: Versidius and Zer0z

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Question: how do I get into Jason’s house? I bought the dress for Rachel and Everything and even waited till the weekend and he just says he is busy every time, did I miss something?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Question: how do I get into Jason’s house? I bought the dress for Rachel and Everything and even waited till the weekend and he just says he is busy every time, did I miss something?
talk to him when you will be at the school he will say thx for rachel date

Reactions: Stalkerdude

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
i just need to grind dory masturbation and i will have the sex?
That is correct sir. Dory is kinda like Jet Sex Training in that you'll have to do the same scene about 3-4 times before moving on to the next scene/sex position in sequence. Once you finish all of them, when you visit you'll get to pick and choose. Phil's mom Claire is also subject to such a sequence. The girls in this update don't build their affection via gifts like those before, but rather through constant visits.

You talk to Jason at school after the weekend like Zenzaji said, but there's also a small scene during the weekend where if you go to Jason's house Rachel is standing in front and there is a small public sex scene with her. Just saying in case you didn't know and/or missed it.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes