byjgio80

Apr 27, 2017
Beggar And Rachel's mother in Nadine quest:
wait for them to come back at home, after she give me the statuine, game freeze.
help or idea ?!?
thx

v. 1.1 fixed extra

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I have a question guys and maybe it's stupid should i get Rachel's dress now or i can get the dress later cause i don't wanna miss the sex scene and i started Phil's quest now

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys how much times we need to visit Phil to show the dialogue that we can't go anymore ?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Guys how much times we need to visit Phil to show the dialogue that we can't go anymore ?
I went until the scene went dark and you could talk to his mom. after that wait until she shows up outside school in the afternoon before visiting again.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Anyone else have a bug with Phil's mom when you use a repeatable scene the character walks over to the other counter in the kitchen and freezes? tried going on a date but just froze on a black screen.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I went until the scene went dark and you could talk to his mom. after that wait until she shows up outside school in the afternoon before visiting again.
I did that too but ballzak said that if you don't visit him 5 times the mother will show up outside at school in the afternoon to talk to me,this of course is after you already visit him enough times that your character decides not to anymore and i wonder when this dialogue will came(the dialogue that i can't visit him anymore).

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes