Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Man, i talked to Phil a thousand times and nothing happens with his mom. Somebody, help ;-;
Did you talked to her the first time when Phil's house became dark ?
Hmm try to go to school in the morning and the afternoon look for her near the school

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So guys can we only see Claire's(Phil's mom)tits or we can fuck her and how can we fuck her if we can ?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I did that too but ballzak said that if you don't visit him 5 times the mother will show up outside at school in the afternoon to talk to me,this of course is after you already visit him enough times that your character decides not to anymore and i wonder when this dialogue will came(the dialogue that i can't visit him anymore).
Hey sorry if I made it confusing, it was late when I wrote that. What I meant was after you collect bugs with Phil you can visit him at home. Then you have to spend time with him until your relationship with him raises to 50 (The part I couldn't remember was how far you have to get the relationship up). At that point you can talk with his mom in the kitchen. Then you'll get a dialogue that say's "Maybe I could reap the benefits of this. I might worry her if I don’t come for a little while...". From there if you stop showing up for five days the mom will be at the school in the afternoon. Of course this only happens on school days so if day five happens to be a weekend you will have to wait a couple of more days to find her.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hey sorry if I made it confusing, it was late when I wrote that. What I meant was after you collect bugs with Phil you can visit him at home. Then you have to spend time with him until your relationship with him raises to 50 (The part I couldn't remember was how far you have to get the relationship up). At that point you can talk with his mom in the kitchen. Then you'll get a dialogue that say's "Maybe I could reap the benefits of this. I might worry her if I don’t come for a little while...". From there if you stop showing up for five days the mom will be at the school in the afternoon. Of course this only happens on school days so if day five happens to be a weekend you will have to wait a couple of more days to find her.
Yeah yeah it happened to me and don't worry it's ok so now the variable 139 is at 5 did i do well cause i don't wanna start all Phil's relationship grinding again and another question(yeah too much questions)can we actually fuck Jason,Phil and Charles mom's or we can only see their breasts/asses ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
does anyone have the save from 1.1??? thx!!

Try with this link it's everything done but you have to grind Phil,Charles and Jason's relationship and start the new quests of 1.2 version

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Wich church do you need to meet Jason at after he asks you to mee there? Been on both days of the weekend at every time point (dawn/morning/noon/evening) at the church in midtown but Jason is not there.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
"extras" should be renamed. For someone new to this game, it's quite easy to believe "extras" are provided by the game author (like for DmD or DoD) when in fact, it seems these "extras" are added by this community (so they're more like f95extras). Right?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Did you talked to her the first time when Phil's house became dark ?
Hmm try to go to school in the morning and the afternoon look for her near the school
Yeap. I talked to her and she says to give Phil a chance to be my friend, etc.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Well, i think i need to find the variable to Phil's mom quest and add the right value.
This is bugged for me.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes