Jungo

Oct 26, 2017
What are doing, you met Jason outside the church I presume, then what did you do?
Talked to him , then we entered the church he goes to the confetion room, there where to priests , one standed near the confation room and one walked around .

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Pretty good update overall and didnt find bugs (just the old one on recess scenes), by the way i got everything but the rachel extra scenes... can someone tell me how to trigger that?
Extra scenes as in plural? The only one I'm aware of is the one during the weekend when Jason asks you to ask her to be his fake girlfriend. On the weekend during the day or afternoon she's in front of his house. Talk to her and there's a small sex scene. Has to be done that weekend before you return to school. Don't know if there were any others.

And if we're doing predictions for update 1.3, I remember someone here saying that Shasha would finally be getting content in that one. I sincerely hope that is true.

For who else would be included... hard to say whether or not it'll give focus on the family or recess girls. If the latter case I'm gonna guess it'll be either Tyna and Ms. Turner who lack content or the Daisy/Sandra questline will finally get some attention. If the former I'm totally fine with it since Shasha was technically tied to a family questline (sarah's) so it would depend if BoN actually makes a route split or adds content that's only unlocked AFTER the sarah/shasha choice so you get both of them.

Personally I think (and hope) that all the extra girls not related to the main quest in recess will get their content finished by hopefully update 1.5 given the pace and content per update thus far. We'll see though. Once the final version of 1.2 is released BoN might give a teaser update telling what content will be in 1.3. He sometimes does that.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I have Finished this version and what i can say? Man, i really loved the new content. Every female in this game was just perfect, my love to Jason mom and Charles sister <3

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Pretty good update overall and didnt find bugs (just the old one on recess scenes), by the way i got everything but the rachel extra scenes... can someone tell me how to trigger that?
Pfff.

Did you complete Brenda's quest? you will find 2 Brendas in recess' yard: white Brenda and black Brenda.

Plus: crashes as usual during sex animated scenes - Marge sex scene & prostitute sex scene

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Pfff.

Did you complete Brenda's quest? you will find 2 Brendas in recess' yard: white Brenda and black Brenda.

Plus: crashes as usual during sex animated scenes - Marge sex scene & prostitute sex scene
Only had one bug first time asking Rosalva to show her tits. The new scene with Rachel is when you help Jason out.

Marge and the prostitute just worked fine.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Wich church do you need to meet Jason at after he asks you to mee there? Been on both days of the weekend at every time point (dawn/morning/noon/evening) at the church in midtown but Jason is not there.
The one above the bus stop is the right one.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Found a bug. When you get the unlock menu with lizzy and you choose what you want instead of going to the next screen it will stay on the same screen. In other words this menu is bugged.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Found a bug. When you get the unlock menu with lizzy and you choose what you want instead of going to the next screen it will stay on the same screen. In other words this menu is bugged.
Are we talking about the same game here, seems that you posted this in the wrong thread:eek:penedeyewink:.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes